~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Spending the day with gdaughter and ggson. Life is good. I'll take another!

Comment

Not much happening here, still going to AA meetings and am getting a lot out of them. I'm usually pretty introverted, but I am enjoying getting out of the house and making new friends.

3rd day of steady rain here, hope that it doesn't flood out all the flowers.

I'll gladly take another 24 hours....

Comment

That's great that you are getting benefits from the AA mtgs, Jude. It's great that you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone and made a great discovery.

Speaking of meetings, I went to my first auxiliary board meeting yesterday. Not at all sure I'm cut out for it. But I've made the commitment so I'll ride it out.

24 more for all of us here, pls and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Feeling a bit down as most of my friends have gone north for the season. I will adjust to this. Hope everyone has a good day. I am headed to my volunteer job. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Good job everyone!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Are you guys headed back north for the summer [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and if so, for how long? I would imagine it's pretty easy to miss even seasonal friends, but you'll see them again soon enough, summer seems to fly by lol.

I'm glad the meetings and new friendships are working out for you [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION].

Did you sign up for a year term [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]? Meetings were never my thing, but someone has to make sure things run smooth.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I did not check in yesterday. I had an early tee time and club activities after tournament. Raining today. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Quit wining View Post
                    Cowboy, I have to add that I actually have 3 favourite hockey teams - the Montreal Canadiens and whatever team is playing Toronto or Boston!
                    I will be cheering for the Oilers throughout the playoffs. Watching McDavid and Draisaitl is amazing!
                    Now that my team, last year's cup champs Avalanche (originally Nordiques fan), are out of the playoffs, I'll be rooting for the Oilers too. Would be a shame to have a generational player of McDavid's caliber not get cup. Hahaha, I will also root against Toronto, if they ever won a cup their fans and media would be insufferable.

P.S. Nasty one (I think one day I had to blow my nose about 40 times) but I think I'm over the worst of this illness... and we are having some spectacular weather again now, so it's wonderful to get outside.

Comment

Still raining here...blah.

Still thinking about Big Al , and hoping that he shows up here one of these days.

24 more please...

Comment

5:01am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Good going everyone!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It's that time of year again, I spent my first night in the camper last night. Got started seeding with a ride along yesterday afternoon and an early start today. We'll be seeding around 700 acres of peas to start with then switch to wheat. The ground is sure dry so you can send some of that rain up our way!

Comment

I'm glad to hear you are "back in the saddle", Cowboy! Hope you have a good spring planting season. The term I agreed to is two years! I think I can handle it. The meetings are only once a month and last about an hour to an hour and a half. One down, 23 to go!

Our rain is supposed to end today. It's been really miserable, bone chilling weather so I'll be glad to see it go!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Nothing much going on around here. Leaving tomorrow for a sister trip! Can't wait. I'll happily take another one!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X