No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:56am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Great work everyone!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning and happy Monday. Beach was perfect as always. Water calm as glass and crystal clear. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for Sunday's delicious pancake breakfast, Cowboy.

Rava, thank you too for the picture. I love seeing the beach in Florida. We have some nice memories from when my folks used to live there and we would visit. They were in Port Charlotte.

Good quote yesterday, Techie. Food for thought and self-reflection.

I hope we all have another day of wellness.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Lovely day here on the Washington coast. We will enjoy it with a long beach walk this morning. I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Getting ready to tee it up. So, that requires another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Looks to be another beautiful day here, think that I'll get outside and enjoy it.

Thanks for the picture Rava; it brought back fond memories.

I'll take another 24 please.

Comment

4:51am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Keep on keeping on everyone!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Beautiful pic of the ocean [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], it looks so peaceful and relaxing! I've only seen the ocean a few times when we've visited our daughters in Vancouver.

I bet you're enjoying your time on the coast with your sisters [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION].

The golf courses are just getting opened up for the season around here [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Maybe I'll get some time to enjoy a few rounds this year.

There were a few rain showers go through last night after I got back to the camper. Not sure if it was enough to shut us down for any appreciable time though. Guess I'll find out soon enough lol.

Comment

I've been working on making a good homemade bread rolls lately and that makes me think of [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]. He often inspired me to try various recipes. I made his 3 ingredient artisan bread and it was wonderful! Lately I've been making refrigerator dough recipes so I can have really fresh rolls at the ready.

I hope we all have another 24 hours of sobriety and peace.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill I love making artisan bread. I have a Dutch oven and it makes great bread. I will have to look up refrigerator rolls. Ginger hope you are having fun with your sisters. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Awful round of golf yesterday. Never lift weights a day or two before golf. I could not get loose and shot in the 90?s. Playing on Thursday and hope to get my fame back. I will take another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just hit the road. Should be home by 1p. It was a great trip! I love my sisters so much. We are truly blessed to have each other. I'll take another day!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                            Beautiful pic of the ocean [MENTION=24196]it looks so peaceful and relaxing! I've only seen the ocean a few times when we've visited our daughters in Vancouver.
                            Glad you were able to see it out here. It certainly is one of the perks of living here, especially since I live within walking distance of the ocean! We're finally getting some beautiful spring weather now too, lot's of sun with moderate temps. Nice to get a few days like this before the heat wave kicks in. But hey at least it's always a little cooler, with a nice breeze... down by the ocean!

Comment

Busy day ahead, no time for booze, so I'm in for another 24!

Comment

4:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Good job y'all!

Last edited by abcowboy; May 10, 2023, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X