~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Shoot! Got so busy I forgot to check in. I'll gladly take this day and the next!

Comment

Hope that you are feeling better today techie.

Dill, I did a lot of reading about AA before I ever stepped foot in a meeting. I go to 5 or 6 meetings a week, and the strength that I take away from them is truly a gift. There's nothing like being in a roomful of people that share the same problems that drinking has caused them.It also gets me out of the house and socialize with other people, something that I've always avoided when I was drinking. It never hurts to try something new.

24 more please.

Comment

Woke up to rain today. It's going to be an indoor day today. No matter. It will be a day of wellness and peace.

Techie, I hope you are feeling better today.

24 more for all of us please.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:48am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Not today y'all!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope your throat is feeling better today [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], and you've given your attitude the adjustment it needs.

There's an app for most everything isn't there [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

With any luck, we'll finish up seeding the wheat today, then not sure if we'll start barley or canola next. My bet is on barley.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Thanks for the app info Dill. Not sure I want to go to AA but I like hearing about it through Jude. Techie, hope your throat feels better!! Wishing everyone a great day! 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Techie, hope you're feeling better today.

Jude, I'm so glad you're getting out and enjoying your AA meetings.

Waves to all! I'll take another.

Comment

Happy Mothers day to all of the Moms in the cafe! I hope that you all enjoy your special day!

Today I'm going to a meeting which is held on the Onondaga Nation. I've been there before, and it's very inspiring. At the end of every meeting a prayer is said to the Creator and it's very beautiful and touching. Oh yeah, and there's always doughnuts.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:52am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Keep up the good work everyone!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It's time for some breakfast!

Happy Mothers Day!

Comment

Good morning cafe and happy Mother’s Day. I am wishing everyone a wonderful day. I’m going to keep busy today and stay off social media because all the glowing Mother’s Day stuff is not what I need to hear right now. Even tho my mother and I were not super close I still miss her very much at times. I wish I could just text her with an issue and then I’m reminded that I can’t. Jude, hope you enjoy your meeting today. Techie, hope that sore throat is better and Cowboy thank you for the wonderful breakfast. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Sounds like an interesting meeting, Jude. Oh, and everything's better with donuts!

Thanks for the lovely Mother's Day breakfast, Cowboy. Waffles are such a treat!

Rava, :hug: I know exactly what you mean.

No plans here for today but that in itself is a gift.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Still dealing with nasty cold. Throat better though. Great breakfast Cowboy thank you. Another 24 here. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S. early tee time tomorrow so late check in

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Another 24 hours please &thank you. Great brekkie Cowboy, thanks!

Happy Mother’s Day to the Moms in the Cafe and to Bubba and Mrs T.
                              Mrs QW doesn’t celebrate the event but I always make a special meal on the day. Today it’s beef short ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans and salad.
                              I miss my Mom, she’s been gone for 13 years and also my mother in law. Not everyone loved their m-i-l but I did mine. Today is a great opportunity to remember those fond memories.

Both clubs that I started for residents of our building - photography and ROMEOS -are doing well and growing. It’s taken a while but this is becoming home.

Stay safe and, of course af, Cafe friends!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Mother's Day, Cafe mom's. We will enjoy dinner with my eldest son, his wife and her large family tonight. Always good food and company and no alcohol flowing. Yummy brekkie, ABC.

I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X