No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great to have you back with us [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

Did the rabbits do any more damage [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], or did they eat everything yesterday lol. I'm like you, everyday is just another day that ends in "y", and a lot of the time I have to look at a calendar to see what day of the week it is haha.

We'll be heading out later this morning for our 5 hour drive to Saskatoon. We'll be staying with my brother and sister-in-law at an Airbnb that he booked. There are a few more staying there as well since it's a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. It will be the first time for us at an Airbnb, we've stayed many times at a regular b&b so this will be a new experience for us.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Rava, alcohol is definitely poison, but especially to folks like us who don't have an off switch.

Have a fun trip, Cowboy!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Exhausted from trip so will lie low today. 24 more. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Lily was especially happy to see me!!

IMG_2217.jpg
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lily is adorable techie, and I'm sure that she was very happy to see you!

Enjoy your trip cowboy, it's good to get away once in awhile.

Rava, stay away from the wine isle! Glad that you are staying strong!

24 more please...

Comment

5:37am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's one cute pooch [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

We made it safe and sound to our Airbnb, with a bit of detouring due to road construction, too bad Google Maps didn't update fast enough to show all the road construction lol. Was a pretty late night for this old guy with all the visiting and catching up to do with all the family staying here. Have a pretty relaxing day ahead of us as the ceremony isn't till 5:00 with the reception to follow at 7:00, so we'll get a bit more time for visiting.

Comment

Good morning cafe. The rabbits did no damage. I guess they don’t like what I planted! Cowboy, hope you have safe travels and a good visit in your Air b@b. Techie, Lily is adorable. I miss my dog but for right now don’t plan on getting another. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Lily is adorable, [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! Is she a puppy or is she a miniature. What is her breed?

Maybe the bunnies just appreciate the flowers for their beauty, Rava.

My Lily needs her nails trimmed and I am afraid to do it. The last time I trimmed dog nails it was Tessa and I cut into the quick. I felt so awful because I caused her pain and it was really hard to stop the bleeding. I had to run to the store and get a stopping agent. There is a local pet store that is part of a chain and they offer a nail trimming service but on Sunday only. So, tomorrow...

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yikes! I forgot to check in yesterday. Camping with family and friends is time consuming. Lol

Enjoy your time with family, ABC. Rava, glad the bunnies left your plants alone. Techie, welcome back! I missed that you got a new puppy. She's absolutely adorable. I wish I could cuddle her. I miss having a dog but not enough to make a commitment like that right now.

Waves to all! I'll take another day.

Comment

Late check in. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best rest of the weekend. Blessings x

IMG_2245.jpg
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Fall is definitely here. The leaves are tinged yellow on many, many trees. The harvest is in full swing.

Our batch of pepper jelly failed to jell which was very disheartening after all the effort. So yesterday we reworked it and it is fine now. Good to know jelly and jam can be fixed if it doesn't turn our right on the first try.

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Time to get breakfast out...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Glad you got your jelly fixed Dill. Heading to the grocery store today and will pass on the bottles of poison on display that you are forced to walk thru as you enter the store. Ugh!! Wishing everyone a great Sunday. I guess I’m too early for Cowboys breakfast. Maybe need to stop back!! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

crosspost. thanks Cowboy!! You were cooking as I was signing out!

Comment

Working...
                                X