No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that the pepper jelly worked out the second time [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], nothing worse than having to throw away a few hours of work and some great jelly wasted.

The wedding was good, got to see most of my nieces and nephews, and even got to see and hold my newest great niece and nephew, Edyn and Thayne, 5 month old twins! We'll hang around here till about 10:30 or 11:00, then hit the road for home.

Edit to add: Glad I got the breakfast out before you left [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!
    Last edited by abcowboy; September 10, 2023, 06:59 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Dill, glad you were able to salvage the jelly. I love that stuff with Ritz and cream cheese. 😋

Grandkids leave today. Sure have enjoyed the greats! Meeting up with hubby's brother and his wife for lunch today.

Rava, stay strong!

Thanks for brekkie, ABC. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_3189.jpg
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The leaves are starting to change around here as well dill. I love this time of year with cooler temps and pumpkin spice everything. Glad that you were able to fix your jelly.....it sounds yummy!

Other than canning, we haven't had much time to do much else, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. I need to keep my anxiety in check, as it always causes me to want a drink. Uggh...

24 more please...

Comment

Speaking of pumpkin spice everything, Mr. D made a pumpkin pie the other day and it was delicious! He discovered last year that he could make pumpkin pies and he made several. He would have continued making them year round but the rest of us had had too much of a good thing! So he took a break from baking pumpkin pies until the first of the season he made just the other day. Delicious!

So nice that you got to meet and hold your sweet new twins, Cowboy!

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:48am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm not much of a pumpkin fan, but the occasional piece of pie with whipped cream on top is just fine. Bubba did have a pumpkin spice latte when we stopped at Tim Horton's on our way down to the wedding.

Got back to Veg late yesterday afternoon and got everything unpacked and put away. Up a bit early this morning as Bubba is still working the early shift at the hospital and I'm headed to the farm to resume helping with harvest. It will be interesting to see how much they got done while I was away.

Comment

Good morning. Speaking all all the pies, i made a blueberry pie yesterday. It was delicious. I love pumpkin spice everything this time of year. Jude, hang in there. I keep reminding myself of how I feel the next day or two after drinking. When I drink I think I have my old tolerance and drink like a fish and as I get older I pay the price in a horrible way. That keeps me on track for now. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!! 24 more please.

Comment

Any users having post/page loading issues, please see HERE

Regards,

Admin
                    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. Never forget the lives lost on 9/11. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_2349.jpg
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Never forget.....

I'll take another day. _/\_

Comment

I was thinking of the victims of 911 and the loved ones they left behind. Sending prayers to all of them..

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I think 9/11 is the saddest day no matter how many years have passed. Such a tragedy. Getting ready to head out to volunteer job. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

5:10am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It is hard to believe it has been 22 ears since that awful day.

Thanks for your reminder yesterday about how horrible one feels for a whole day and even longer after overindulging.

Not much happening here today but that is just how I like it! 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Last edited by dill; September 12, 2023, 06:31 AM.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X