No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:17am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, too peopley got me. So funny!! So true! Jude, I have volunteered before and liked it very much. I will be at the beach counting my blessings this year. Happy to be out of neighborhood drama and the heavy temptation to drink. Reading a great book called The Attic Child by Lola Jaye and plan to finish it. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! Another 24 please!

Comment

Morning! Even though I won't be home for Thanksgiving, I'm so very grateful for this wonderful group of friends I have here.

I'll take another gratefully.

Comment

Canadian Thanksgiving is in October and this year we actually went to Adam & Darcie's as our youngest daughter was down from Grande Prairie and was there as well. For as long as I can remember we've always been in Vegreville for Thanksgiving with Bubba's mom and dad, and now just her mom. It's not who with or where we spend Thanksgiving that matters to me, it's the fact that I have many, many things to be thankful for.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_6202.jpg
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all! Loved the quote yesterday techie, it's a great reminder.

Grateful for my sobriety, so not today.

Comment

5:13am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Comment

That card was a great way to start the day with a smile, Cowboy! Thanks!

The sun is out and we are lucky to have a beautiful November day on which to celebrate Thanksgiving. I will be thinking of all the things for which I am grateful. Each of you, all past members of our cafe, and this site are on the list.:love:

Wine will not be on the menu today. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Grateful for all of you! I'll take another.

Comment

The sun is out and we are lucky to have a beautiful November day on which to celebrate Thanksgiving.
                        Same here, another week of sunny weather at this time of year is shocking, but I'm not complaining (certainly something to be thankful for) ! Happy thanksgiving to all the southerners on here!

Comment

Very late check in. Another 24 please. Blessings x.

IMG_6383.jpg
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a good day! Yesterday went well and I am grateful that I was not depressed being without friends or family on Thanksgiving. I am so blessed with so many things! Went to the beach and finished my book as planned. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Grateful to be here and sober! Another 24 for all of us please!

Comment

We couldn't have asked for a nicer day yesterday. My granddaughter was a huge help in the kitchen. When she took breaks, she went outside into that beautiful sunshine and played with Lily. We all gathered around the table and counted our blessings. [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I envy you spending your day on the beach!

Back to "normal" today. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X