No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one of my favorite Christmas songs [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Thanks for posting it.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my Cafe pals.

Sadly, CCC made it on the naughty list for this! Santa passed him right by. 🧑*🎄🤣

I'll enjoy another!

Comment

Merry Christmas Cafe buddies! I hope everyone has a great day.

It was a stressful night as our granddaughter was taken to hospital having ingested nuts of some kind in a fruitcake slice. She has an allergy to tree nuts and as careful as we all are, sometimes things like this happen. She and her Dad were home about 1 this morning after about 4 hours at the hospital where additional medications to Benedryl and EpiPen were administered.. Fortunately firefighters and EMS personnel arrived quickly and did great work.
            Not quite the way Christmas Eve was planned but as long as she?s OK, that?s all that matters.

Have a great day everyone!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Glad that your granddaughter is ok QW. That must have been so scary, and it gives me another excuse not to eat fruitcake!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

24 more please...

Comment

I'm with you on the fruitcake Jude! I never understood why people like it.

Glad all is well now with your granddaughter, QW. That must've shaken you all up. Not a great way to spend Christmas Eve.

Ginger, your kitty looks like he's enjoying that sunshine!

We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all did as well. Now we need to be getting ready for the New Year. What happened to 2923?! I guess I blinked and now it's just about gone!

24 more please for all of us here, please and thank youl
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'm not a fan of fruitcake either, not the best wat to spend Christmas Eve [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], but at least it ended well.

Looks to me like CCC has the complete run of the place [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. lol

We have a family zoom session with the kids this morning to catch up on all the Christmas happenings since we didn't get to see any of them over Christmas. It should be a fun get together.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. QW Wow that was not a fun way to spend Christmas. So glad your grand daughter is ok. Allergic reactions are no joke! Cyrus looks like he is living his best life. LOL. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I am happy to do nothing today. Maybe some laundry and clean up a bit. We are leaving here in a few days to spend some time up north with our son before heading back south. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

QW, so sorry about your granddaughter. That is so scary. Glad it all turned out OK.

We had a lovely day with friends and feasting. We are so blessed! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I hope you all enjoyed Christmas. -27 f on Copper Mountain yesterday. I skied with the help of a local chiropractor who wrapped my foot and ankle. I took it easy but the cold was the biggest challenge. Mrs Techie quit after three runs as he legs gave out. She has always had issues at those temps. Hot tub and sauna is the rx for today and massage at 4pm. I need a good read back and maybe this evening. We watched The Sound of Music last night and our kids were scandalized that I never watched it before. I did enjoy it immensely. Blessings x

IMG_8160.jpg
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                            I'm not a fan of fruitcake either,
                            I'm not big on it either, but a good quality german stolen can be quite tasty (of course the marzipan in the middle is the best part!).
                            Hope everyone had a great christmas!
                            Last edited by Mulburry; December 26, 2023, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Glad that your granddaughter is ok QW. That must have been so scary, and it gives me another excuse not to eat fruitcake!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Lots of rain today. I mean lots and lots of it. I have 11 people in this tiny home for pizza tonight. It will be a tight squeeze. Just a few more days to enjoy all this family until heading south. While we are south we are gonna have this little place painted and new floors put in. The beauty of a tiny place is the cost to fix it up is not as bad as a big house. LOL. Hope everyone has a great and relaxing day! 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X