No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it, I haven't seen techie or Mulburry since the upgrade, I wonder if they are having problems logging in?

Let's all have a fantastic Friday as we head into the weekend, booze free of course!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I persisted and logged in about 12 times with no luck and then finally it let me in! Pretty frustrating but I know they will get it fixed. Dill, we are heading North for 5 months in May so I will see the grandkids then. Jude Im glad you finally got some sleep! Nothing worse than a restless night. I can not turn my brain off at night and it makes me nuts. Today we are getting lots and lots of rain so inside activities it will be. Thanks to administration for continuing to work on this site. We are grateful! 24 more for me please and thank you!

Comment

Not much to say except, I sat and had two drinks with hubby last night. I didn't ponder it before hand just did it. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever truly quit.

I'm headed to the toolbox, if I can find it, then off to a spring training game between our Washington team and our AZ team. Should be fun.

Thanks for listening and always having my back! A day, please. ODAAT

Comment

I too noticed that Mulburry and Techie have been MIA since the upgrade. I hope they reappear soon.

Ginger, you have been doing great. Don't be discouraged.

24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I hope that mulburry and techie find their way back here eventually. The glitches after the upgrade seem to be smoothing out so hopefully they will be able to rejoin us soon.

Ginger, don't beat yourself up over 2 drinks. Learn from it and move on.

More snow in the forecast today, but nothing too major. Looks like a good day to knit and drink tea.

24 more please...

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
              Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Nothing much planned for the weekend. Fine with me. I'll enjoy the peace and quiet with a clear head.

I think we will start our weekend with breakfast at Waffle House!

24 hours of freedom, please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes, you're doing great Ginger, just keep going and one day you won't even want those 1 or 2 drinks.

Comment

Good morning Cafe,still having sign on issues. Today I tried about 10 times and gave up and just read the thread without being able to respond. Went back to sign in and it worked. This is pretty frustrating and hopefully they will get it fixed. I don’t want to leave this group as it’s been so helpful through out the years. Ginger, don’t beat yourself up over your slip. Back in the day 2 drinks would be considered a light day. Feeling guilty is one way to keep you on track. You are doing great. We had tons of rain yesterday which was actually nice for a change. I hope everyone has a great Saturday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks all. It's funny or perhaps odd is a better word, I felt worse about letting you guys down than for letting myself down. Anyway, today is a great day not to drink!

I'll take another!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                        Come to think of it, I haven't seen techie or Mulburry since the upgrade, I wonder if they are having problems logging in?
                        Yup, I certainly have been. Couldn't log in, couldn't retrieve "forgotton" password, and it wouldn't even let me Contact the administrator. After a couple weeks of sporadically trying again, I finally had the bright idea to try a different web browser (using Chrome now instead of Firefox) and voila! So ya the new site does not seem to like Firefox. Bit of a pain but not the end of the world.

Hope everyone is doing ok! In the meantime we've had a stretch of insanely summery weather (broke a few temp records), which was a nice way to usher in the start of spring, but it has now come and gone, so now we're back to the more typically mixed spring weather. And agree with everyone, Ginger: no biggie, just get back on that horse! Luckily for me, my guilt/anxiety over drinking is still contained to the dream world.

Comment

Glad to see that you made it back to the cafe Mulburry! Now all we have to do is find techie!

We had about 6 inches of snow yesterday, and it's currently 14

Comment

Got booted out before I could finish my post. Anyway, here's to another 24 hours for all of us...

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              Jude58dill Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I have found a little trick to help me sign on. After trying to log in immediately with no luck, I opened our group chat and then go back to sign in and it worked. Don't know what that means but it beats trying numerous times. Welcome back Mul! Jude it sounds cold and snowy in your neck of the woods! We had a huge neighborhood party yesterday with lots of food and drink. We did not go but sat on our porch and listened to the band. I was not tempted to drink as we were not there. For now that works for me. I have to just remove myself from all temptation. I am too weak to mingle with drinkers right now. The reality is that I just cant drink responsibly. Hope everyone has a great and relaxing Sunday. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X