No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you here @empyry3al and congrats on 6+ years! Keep coming back!

Another mild morning with thunder storms moving in. Love it!

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hi to Emp! Congrats on 6 years. Thats awesome! Cowboy, we have 2 cars here in FL but really only use one. Figured leaving 1 up north is the best and cheapest way to go. No more car rentals. We are full of Doctor appts in the next few weeks getting ready to leave here. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. I have been having some drinking thoughts but have not acted on them thankfully. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Hi empyr3al! Great to see you after all this time. Especially great to hear you are doing so well!

Rava, that sounds like an excellent plan with the cars. I imagine you'll be able to save on you car insurance in that situation, too, having to have insurance on each vehicle only about 6 months of the year.

Planting time must be getting close, Cowboy. Will you be helping with those activities this year?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999 empyr3al

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you again empyr, and congrats on your 6 years of sobriety! Stick around and join in with us if you want.

Sounds like a good decision with the vehicles Rava, no sense having one sit in Florida if you don't use it there.

I haven't got a call yet from Corey about seeding dill, it should start any day but it rained all day yesterday and supposed to be the same for today so that will hold things up for a bit. I'll probably help out again if they need me though.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hi Emp! Good on you stringing together 6 years! Stick around. I could use some sage advice.

Headed home today! It's been four days full of laughter. I thank mom and dad for my bestie sisters.

Rava, I think the car idea is an excellent solution. When we leave our other vehicle for the winter, we put in gas treatment, top off the tank and drive it a bit to stir things up. Once parked, we remove the battery and store it inside. Starts and runs like a charm every time! Dill, I never thought to put a hold on the insurance though! I'll have to look into that.

I'll take another!

Comment

dill !

Comment

Happy belated birthday Dill! Hope that you had a great day!

Rava, it's ok to have drinking thoughts, just don't act on them.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning and Happy Birthday Dill. Hope you enjoy your special day. Not very sure about the car insurance thing as both are registered in FL and insurance rates are high. (We are florida residents) We were actually looking into an old beater car to keep north until we were quoted 900 dollars for 6 months. Ridiculous. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Comment

Thanks for the cake, Cowboy! And thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I had a really good day and celebrated the birthday with a grill out. My son was in charge of the grilling so I kicked back and relaxed...

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Dill! Sounds like the perfect birthday.

Rava, we are Washington residents but my jeep is registered in AZ and we take it back and forth. It's insured through Progressive. Now I'm wondering if that's even legal! Hmmmm

Got home around 5p last night. It's good to be home! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Hope that everyone has a great day!

24 more please...

Comment

Ginger, surely in today's mobile world it is legal to register your car in a different state than one you may live in for half the time. But now you have me curious. If/when you look into it, make us a full report! LOL

Off to volunteer. Have a great day everyone.

24 more for all who seek it, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Comment

Working...
                                X