No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how it would work but I would think as long as you have a separate mailing address for both states there shouldn't be a problem with vehicle registration unless you're trying to register the same vehicle in two different states.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, I would just leave well enough alone. I am sure eventually we will get reported by some one for having florida tags. I will take my chances. LOL. Has anyone heard from Techie? Just wondering if all is well. Dill, glad you had a nice birthday and your son did the grilling. Love the grill. Hope everyone has a great Thursday. Im going to Walmart today. Woot Woot! LOL. 24 more please. I will NOT be bringing any wine home from Walmart today!

Comment

Working on the cut bank again today if my back holds up! Taking tomorrow off to golf 9 holes. Should be fun!

I wonder how techie is too. Hope he checks in soon.

I'll take another!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Geez Ginger, you are a work horse! Where do you get all of your energy? Can you send some this way?

I too, wish that techie would come back, and hope that everything is ok.

24 more please...

Comment

Thanks for the photo of Cyrus, Ginger. His new ride looks great! I think it is amazing that he stays in it without being enclosed in something with a door. I'm sure Pumpkin would be jumpin out the minute we went mobile!

Nice day today, if you like rain.

I am a bit surprised that Techie hasn't returned. I hope he does someday too. And where has Mulburry gone?

24 more, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cyrus is one lucky cat! Ginger, your energy makes me look bad. I have to start back up at the gym! Hope everyone has a good day. All is quiet here in the condo community. Most have gone north which makes not drinking much easier! No Thirsty Thursdays, two for Tuesdays, Etc. We need to normalize sobriety! Anyway 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I don't think you retired Ginger, you just changed the type of work you do lol. That Cyrus is one cool cat!

We're getting some much needed rain as well dill, that along with the cooler temps are delaying seeding a bit but nobody's complaining.

Enjoy the quieter times Rava without all those extra triggers.

Comment

Haha! ABC, you might be right.

I ran out of erosion cloth yesterday and had to order more, as well as more mulch. Whew, I get a few days off.

Rava, enjoy the quiet and lack of triggers! Dill, Cyrus is buckled in so he can't jump out; not that he really tries anymore.

Enjoy the rain! Ours gets here tomorrow just in time for a family get together. I'll take another!

Comment

Raining here as well, just in time for the weekend.

Ginger, that's so cool that Cyrus doesn't struggle to get out of the carriage, mine would turn into a contortionist trying to get out of it.

Let's all enjoy another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Those of you getting rain I hope you have a good Saturday. Another hot and humid day here. Starting to slowly transition into packing up mode. A little bit at a time. It is very nice without all the outside triggers. Ginger, enjoy your day off from your major landscape project. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, you definitely have a lot of triggers to contend with in your environment. That would be hard for me. Thirsty Thursdays, Two for Tuesdays?! Geez! How about Freedom Fridays and Solid Saturdays?

Glad you are giving yourself a break, Ginger! You are a tough-on-yourself boss!

It's still early yet in the planting season so just enjoy the peace, Cowboy.

Let's all have a Solid Saturday! 24 more please and thank you.
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Golf was fun! Great visit with my sister and niece so golfing suffered a little but who cares!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

I love that, Dill! Ill take a solid Saturday!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Windy and rainy here. We are having friends over for dinner tonight and I was hoping that we could sit out on the back porch but I don't think that's going to happen.. We might even have to start a fire in the wood stove.

Glad that some of those triggers have gone Rava, that would have been hard for me to deal with.

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X