No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:03am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yikes, not the friendliest looking critter Rava, would hate to get too close to one of those.

Heading out today to start seeding and being a camper bachelor lol. Not sure what field I'll be on yet or what crop we'll be seeding. Guess I'll find out when I get there haha.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yikes! No bueno to gators, Rava. I've seen gator on menus down south but hubby never tried it.

Have fun, ABC! Send pics.

Hope we all have a great day! I'll take another.

Comment

Rava, alligators and heat...I think I'll stick with living up North!

Looks like you'll be busy over the next few weeks cowboy. I would also love to see some pics!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:51am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava Ginger999

Comment

Had a good first day in the field yesterday, no problems or breakdowns so that's a good thing lol. We're seeding wheat right now and will probably stay with wheat for a while. It was very dusty in the field and made things hard to see but I'll try and get some pics and a video when conditions are better.

Comment

I read in the news this morning that the aurora borealis was visible in our sky last night! I wish I'd have known to look and could have seen it. But I slept through.

Yes, Cowboy, pictures are always appreciated if you have time!

Rava, that reminds me, I meant to thank you for taking the time to share the 'gator picture. It was really something to see that little bit of your real world. I miss having a 'thank' button. I was always able to use it when someone posted a picture.

24 more for all of us here, please.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, you are welcome. The picture was actually taken from a little bridge above the alligator. I would never get too close to them. They are scary and will eat you literally. An older lady died this way not even a year ago trying to save her dog and the alligator pulled her into the community pond. Horrible. Cowboy, glad the seeding went well. Looking forward to seeing a few pictures when you can take them. Did anyone see the northern lights. I woke up twice last night to nothing yet some people posted pictures. I guess I was just up at the wrong time. Hope everyone has a good and productive, or not Saturday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

These were taken by a neighbor. I was watching the backside of my eye lids about that time.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'll take another!

Comment

4:43am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

A special breakfast today!

Comment

Wow Ginger, those pics are spectacular!

Comment

Thank you Cowboy! You are the best!

Ginger, those pictures were awesome. Thank you for sharing. It would have been a wonderous feeling to see that in the real world.

Rava, I remember when that poor woman was killed by the alligator. Terrible.

It's beautiful weather here today. Perfect for Mother's Day.

24 more would be a great Mother's Day gift.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, those pictures from your neighbor were amazing! Thanks for sharing. Cowboy, thanks for the Mother’s Day breakfast. You are so thoughtful. Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X