No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, ABC for breakfast and keeping the lights on here in the Cafe. This is my favorite way to start my day, well that, and coffee. Lol

Hope you all have an amazing day! I'll take another.

Comment

Crystal took these out back of our AZ place. What a spectacular thing to see!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Beautiful pics Ginger, we sure do live in a beautiful country!

24 more please...​​

Comment

Thanks for those stunning pics, Ginger! They are almost surreal.

Yesterday we planted our cheerful marigolds and zinnias started by Mr. D in the greenhouse. The front entry will be a very cheerful one this summer. Help from my granddaughter made it all the more special. With calls, texts, cards and some flowers from my kids and grandkids it turned into one very sweet Mother's Day.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:42am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's quite the color for the sky Ginger, beautiful pics!

25% done, moving along at a steady pace. Hopefully the winds will die down so it's not so dusty and I can get some decent pics to share.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. More great pictures Ginger. Thanks for sharing. Dill, your flowers sound bright and happy. Hope everyone has a great Monday. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Starter went out on the jeep so dealing with that first thing this morning. I'll take another!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the video cowboy! It's great to see you work on the farm, and the narration is a plus. Hope that you have good weather today so that you can continue with the seeding.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Loved that video, Cowboy. Thanks. Your field looked like what most of ours look like around here altho some are a bit further along with green shoots poking up about an inch. Keep on rolling!

Hope you got your starter fixed, Ginger.

Dentist this morning for me.

24 for all of us here today, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:47am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Hope the starter replacement went okay Ginger, was it an expensive repair bill?

Good luck at the dentist's dill, hopefully a good checkup.

I think we're getting close to being done with the wheat, about 2100 acres done so it'll be soon time to switch crop types.

Comment

Good morning and thanks for the video Cowboy. Beautiful land and lots of it! Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

ABC, thanks for posting the video. I loved the narration! I feel like I know you even better, hearing your voice. I might just do a video of my cut bank project to share with ya'll! The erosion cloth came yesterday so I'm back at it!

Turned out it was the battery not the starter. My son saved the day, as usual! He came, got it started and took it to his company's mechanic, Kriss. He did a load test on the battery and there was a dead cell. Kriss swapped in a new battery and all is good! I'm blessed with a son that drops everything to help his mama!

Dill, good luck at the dentist! Let's all have a great day. I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X