No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autobody work would be a fine choice of careers for your gson dill, we'll always need vehicles so there'll always be work for him.

What has your gdaughter decided to do Rava after her graduation?

That cur back must be getting close to finished Ginger? I bet the extra help was much appreciated.

Sounds like you'll be planting some crop this weekend as well Jude. What all do you grow in your gardens?

Got rained out late yesterday morning so I decided to come back to Veg for the afternoon and evening. It really poured here in Veg but not sure how much rain fell out at the farm. If it was the same as here I'll probably get to spend another day/night at home.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Cowboy, we plant a variety of veggies in our garden. We always put in tomatoes, peppers, summer and winter squash, cucumbers, eggplant, cabbage, pumpkins and basil. I love this time of year when everything turns green!

Safe travels on your drive up North Rava!

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours...
      Last edited by Jude58; May 18, 2024, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Drinking coffee this morning and ready to completely pack up. Leaving at 1 am. Dreading the entire drive. I will probably check in from the road. We are taking a lot of stuff from this condo to add to tiny house. We will be flying home so if I care bear this one time I will be ok. Told my husband I will try to keep my whining to a minimum. I was googling the 170 rule. It’s more like 180 or something like that. Maybe my neighbors say 170 so there is plenty of time to get back. Once they come to US they have to buy health insurance which is vey expensive. Yet we give free health care to immigrants. I will just stop there. Anyway, wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 dill Rava

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Have a safe trip back north Rava, that is definitely an early start for the drive!

Comment

Having company today so it will be busy. My sister is watching her 4 yo gson and needs a distraction for him. Lol

I tried to link to the video of the cut bank but couldn't get it to upload. Cowboy, how did you do it? Youtube?

Anywhoooo, I'll take another!

Comment

Safe travels, Rava! You can whine about it to us here in the Cafe. That way Mr. R does not have to bear the brunt of it!

​​​​​​​24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Comment

Two thumbs up on your video, Ginger! That was a delightful look into your world. It is a paradise! Thank you for sharing.

Thinking of you on your travels today, Rava.

Happy Sober Sunday, everyone!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:44am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Time to get breakfast out...

Comment

I use YouTube Ginger, never thought of Goggle Drive. Great video and what a fantastic job you've done!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, I just watched your video. Your place is absolutely amazing! I love the view and your landscaping job. Terrific!!! The Catio is also quite impressive!!!. Thanks for the well wishes for the drive from hell. We decided to leave at 4 to get some more sleep and will be staying in North Carolina for the night. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy! I sure could use it. Hope everyone has a great day. No booze for me, maybe it’s a good thing to be trapped inside a car. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks everyone! We are blessed to live here.

Rava, I kinda like our drive back and forth. Seems like I learn something new every trip. We listen to an audio book off and on during the drive. That really breaks things up! Hope it's not too terrible

Question... when I use these icons do you guys see them or do they come through as little squares?
                              ‍ Let me know!

Enjoyed my sister and her grandson yesterday. Arron really loved feeding the donkey and lpaca! He's such a hoot. She brought out a ton of sedum and hens and chick's so I'm back out on the cut bank to plant today. It's sunny and cool so perfect weather for it!

Thanks for breakfast, ABC! Hi Jude and Dill. Hope we all have an easy AF day!

Comment

Apologies for the long absence and not checking in, but I'm ok (more or less) and still on the wagon. Have been dealing with a number of things from another months long sinus infection, some awful rebound hyperacidity from coming off a PPI (stomach pain, and heartburn/acid reflux like I've never had in my life), and a few weeks ago my dad passing away (he had been going steadily downhill the last few years so it may have been for the best in the end but still a bit of a shock of course), and all the while trying to distract myself with playoff hockey in the meantime. So, while things haven't been exactly peachy I'm still ticking and AF. Hope everyone is as well and as AF as can be also.

Comment

Working...
                                X