~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

6:18 and happy about being Un-hung on Saturday morning.. Thank God!!
    Here's to 24 more for all of us!

Comment

p.s. thanks, Neo, for the great article on building purpose!

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Got to head for Adam's right quick, but I got in early and fired up the grills!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:08 am in Vegas another 24 please,breakfast looks great Cowboy!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sunny but cold here at 8:57am. 24 please and thank you!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy!
              28 f cold, clear and sunny. A beautiful start to another 24 Af.

Comment

Shiver.... 24 more. Made it through the cold spell!
                "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Another 24 hours please!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

It's Remembrance Day here in Canada, the day we celebrate and thank our fallen heroes, those still alive, and those still serving to make our country what it is, strong and free. Adam and I took our minute of silence out in the field at 11 then let go with a 2 round volley from our rifles, we weren't the only ones as rifle fire could be heard from far and near in the surrounding fields at 11am!

Last edited by abcowboy; November 11, 2017, 01:41 PM.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Cowboy.

Please check Terry Kelly’s video, A Pittance of Time

Lest We Forget

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Great video [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], and an even greater message, lest we forget and show some respect....

Comment

Another really cold morning! Brrrrr! I'll make the best of it. :happy2: 24 more please and thanks.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cold here, too!! 12:32 and excited to be in the middle of 24 hours AF..

Comment

A peek of sun and rain due later. Got to get the yard cleaned up before it comes.
                              24 more please.

Comment

5:08 in Vegas another 24 please
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X