No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it..."

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and for everyone else who needs them...

And since it's Sunday morning and we're not farming today, I think I'll have 3 eggs, over easy, extra bacon, hash browns, and an extra large black dark roast please. Love my sober Sunday mornings the best!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:22 am in Vegas another 24 of living please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"We can do anything we want. The next time you hear yourself saying, to another-and especially yourself-"I Can't," take a deep breath and say instead, "Yes I can..."

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more please..
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Lunch time in Scotland and can I have 24 please

Comment

6:43 am in Vegas another 24 of peace please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Yesterday is a canceled check: Forget it. Tomorrow is a promissory note: Don't count on it. Today is ready cash: Use it!..."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more to go along with my coffee please...

Comment

6:19 am in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

"The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance..."

6:30am in Alberta, these AF 24's are pretty good so I'll have another please...

Comment

5:30 am in Vegas another 24 of clear headeness(if that's a real word)

Comment

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before..."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please..

Comment

5:57 am in Vegas another 24

Comment

"You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone on in your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes on in your mind..."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please...

Comment

6:40 am in Vegas another 24 unshackled please

Comment

"One of the most essential things you need to do for yourself is to choose a goal that is important to you. Perfection does not exist -- you can always do better and you can always grow..."

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 like the last ones please...

Comment

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change..."

6:45am in a snowy Alberta, another 24 for me and everyone who needs them please...

Comment

Working...
                                X