No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it..."

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please...

Welcome to the Club LL!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

"For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now? ..."

6:30am in Alberta, just 24 more is all I'm asking please...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

lunchtime in Saskatchewan, count me in for another 24!

Comment

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength..."

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please..

Comment

I love this thread.

Another 24 ordered thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success..."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please..

Comment

Keep em coming Cowboy & bring another 24 for me thanks :-)

Comment

4 pm in Sask, I'm here for 24 more!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                    "There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success..."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please..
                    This quote is a truism. Thank you.

Comment

Another wonderful day and please another wonderful 24 hours.

Comment

"Before every action ask yourself. Will this bring more monkeys on my back. Will the result of my action be a blessing or a heavy burden?"

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me today please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

lloydlady
                        mario
                        abcowboy

May the good Lord be willing....
                        Last edited by abcowboy; November 8, 2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

24 for me please!
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins...

6:30am in Alberta, all I need is 24 hours for today...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

daisy45
                            abcowboy

Welcome to the Club Daisy, if you keep sticking with quitting, your quit will eventually stick! Never ever give up!

Comment

lunchtime in Saskatchewan ABC, no time change for us haha. I'm here for 24 more.

Comment

Morning here in Dublin, just another 24 ordered thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X