• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Warming up, and sunny.
    24 more please.

Comment

I really like this mornings quote LC, we do go through a lot of pain and suffering, and lots of times its through no fault of our own. Life is just like that I guess.....
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please.

Comment

I've been here a few times today but somehow until now have managed to forget my main purpose:

Committing to 24 more!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Ahhhhh dill....you make me laugh! :congratulatory:

Comment

I normally don't post stuff like this, but it is the Café, so please take this in the light-hearted manner in which it is meant. My son gave me this t-shirt for my birthday, he said it so reminded him of me as it used to be one of my favourite sayings lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more. The last couple days have been a rush of madness. Today especially as we finally had sun and temperatures ~+5C. Its unfortunate it still gets dark early as I could have gotten a lot more done. But so far the week has been good. Hoping the deep freeze doesn't return! Us southern ontario Canadians freak out when it hits -30 with wind chill! The interesting part is how quickly we become climatized too the cold, meanwhile today I walked outside in a tee shirt to check the mail and put out the organics. Mind you I did wear a sweatshirt the rest of the day cleaning up all the stuff I forgot about or didn't get around too while it was still fall. Rain tomorrow, so welcome to the mud

Hope everyone else had a good day 24 more.
                "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

10.20 am here in shivering Scotland.....but I'll have another 24 please

Comment

I don't get it, AB.. the tshirt I mean..?:happy2:

12:58 here and looking forward to an af Sunday!

Comment

[MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION], I'm glad you said it bc I was thinking the same thing! I was just a bit embarrassed to say! Must be a "guy thing" or maybe a "Canuck thing". LOL!

I'm going to commit to 24 right now before I get distracted!
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Warm with rain, the snow is mostly melted, and the back yard is now an official Tough Mudder course!
                        Used to work in a factory with plenty of those machines, marine. Carry on.
                        Just got a book my cousin put together on our family history, turns out I'm a Canuck!, LOL! Both sides emigrated to the US from Canada. (originally from Ireland).
                        24 more here please!

Comment

Phew! I was starting to feel like an idiot, which happens on occasion. I don't "get it" either. [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] O.K. there's one word there that leads me to believe that it's an off color joke, but could you enlighten us please?

Back in a few with the morning quote.....just have to find one first!

Comment

6:45am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] abcowboy

I gave Bubba her card and gift this morning and I'm not sure she will see this as I don't think she's able to log in anymore since the site was hacked, but just in case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA! You're the best thing that ever happened to me!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Don't feel bad y'all, it took me a few minutes to get it as well after I opened it lol. And yes [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] it's definitely a man's thing, and more of a Canuck thing, so Mr V should have got it lol. Great to have another Canucklehead on the thread! It's actually something my dad said to me and I carried it on with my son. It's all about having the right tool for the job! Jude was on the right track breaking it up into 3 new words lol.
                              Last edited by abcowboy; January 21, 2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

5:55 am in vegas another 24 please
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X