Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you!

Cowboy, with all the shovelling you're doing, is a career in politics in your future???

Our 3 year old granddaughter was admitted to hospital late Sunday with pneumonia. Its been a couple of stressful days here but her Dad says she's doing better today.

Big day tomorrow - 200!

QW
    Last edited by Quit wining; January 30, 2018, 06:58 PM.
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Ori,

Hugs and congratulations today. And thank you for all your posts — ML

P.S. Nice cake Cowboy! QW - glad the little one is on the mend. Nasty stuff.
      Last edited by Marylou123; January 30, 2018, 05:03 PM.
      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, late again, but signing in for 24!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for your granddaughter, QW!
        Last edited by dill; January 30, 2018, 05:13 PM.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hope your Granddaughter is doing better, QW.. Big Congrats on 200 AF days.. Well done!

It's 6:51 here and cold.. but clear. Here's to 24 more af hours for all of us!

Comment

7:10 am here in N.Y. 10 degrees F, but thankfully no wind or snow. Asking for another 24 please.

QW.....It's a scary thing when children that young get sick, hopefully she is doing better.

Comment

QW,hope your granddaughter is better 4:22 am in Vegas another 24 please
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it."
                - Dennis Kimbro

6:15am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks....

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

sunny and warming today
                  Hope the grandaughter's on the mend, QW! Congrats on 200 today!
                  24 more for all of us, please.

Comment

8:25 am and still cloudy in my part of the state. Looking forward to warmer temps tho!

24 more please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Firstly, congrats on your 200 days QW! And so good to hear your granddaughter is home from the hospital! You'll be bouncing her on your knee in no time. No more playing politician for me though lol, I put in 5 years as a Town Councillor way back. I think everyone should give it a go at least once if they can, it really opens your eyes as to who really runs things!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's 1.31pm here in Scotland and I'm chilling out after 7 straight late shifts at work - now 2 days off - so I'll ask for another 24 please.

Comment

Another 24 hours, please & thank you.

Thanks for the many congrats on 200 days!

Cowboy, no thanks to running for political office. I’ve seen how hard municipal politicians work. I don’t think many go into local politics for the money, rather it’s for the service to the community. My hat goes off to those who serve on small town councils!

But I bet you picked up some valuable shovelling skills!!!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

6:08 here and looking forward to 24 af hours!

Comment

Congratulations Ori on a whole year. i kept checking roll call for your big day and then of course missed it. I remember when you first posted on here and you were pretty resistant to stopping (as we all are) and its been wonderful to see you grow in this last year. I hope you had a wonderful happy day and congratulations again.
                              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well it's 7.30am here in Scotland and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

Working...
                                X