~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Weird weather here last night. Lightening strikes all around us causing intermittent power outages off and on all night. Kept getting woke up by the microwave beeping when things powered back on. Consequently, I'm a little cranky this AM but unhung so that's a plus! Busy day with the gkids today. Off to Sportsman's Day!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

It's so late here and I'm starving.. off to make some fried fish sticks with mayo and ketchup.:eek-new:
      Haven't yet read back, but I wanted to get in my here, here for another 24 af hours.!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

A busy day with more company arriving this morning. Great to see everyone and have them here.

Hope everyone is enjoying Saturday, af.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy unhung Sunday all!

Sounds as though you'd better buy a boat Mr. V! The weather folks are calling for 1-3 inches of rain here tonight and tomorrow.....sure hope they're wrong!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

More rain today, remnants of tropical storm Gordon. "We're gonna need a bigger boat!", as they said in the Jaws movie, altho not because of flooding! But here in Ohio's Miami Valley we are facing flash flooding thru Monday morning. Enough already I say!!!:exclaim::exclaim:

So great you are enjoying your stream of company QW. How is Mrs. QW holding up? I bet she is grateful that you have managed to be AF in spite of making beer available due to the hosting duties. :thumbsup:

24 more, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

As I mentioned, this week I'll be using quotes that [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] sent me, thanks Rava!

"The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake." - Nelson Boswell

Darn cool this morning, the camper furnace quit working sometime throughout the night! Best get my butt in gear and figure out what's wrong or it'll be electric heaters tonight lol.

6:45 am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] in Cali, [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Still raining, should stop late today, enough!
                Jude, 3 more days! As far as the rain, you'll be getting what's left of Tropical Storm Gordon, it's what has been dumping here.
                Into work later today.
                Have a great 24 AF everyone!

Comment

Breakfast is served y'all!

How's California Pauly?
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pancakes! My favorite. Big day with grandkids yesterday. I made it until 8:30p before I hit the hay! I'm going to miss them so much when we head south in a few weeks.

Another 25 please and thank you!

Comment

Yummy pancakes, AB.. and great quote. Thank you for both!
                      Send a bit of rain my way, please.. share with those of us who are burning up.
                      Here's to another 24 hours for all of us.

Do you head south for the winter, Ginger? Where do you go?
                      Hugs to you all!

Comment

2:23 pm in Vegas another 24 please
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Just back from seeing the dinosaur exhibit at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller. Our company was quite impressed.

Off to Jasper National Park early tomorrow via the Icefields Parkway. I haven’t seen Jasper in almost 10 years. Can’t wait!

Hope everyone has a great af Monday!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Originally posted by lifechange View Post
                            Yummy pancakes, AB.. and great quote. Thank you for both!
                            Send a bit of rain my way, please.. share with those of us who are burning up.
                            Here's to another 24 hours for all of us.

Do you head south for the winter, Ginger? Where do you go?
                            Hugs to you all!
                            [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION], we spend Oct thru April in AZ. Mostly Gold Canyon but we do travel around to other areas, if we take a notion. We will spend Oct exploring northern AZ this winter then head to Gold Canyon.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              You sure are busy, QW.. Jasper National Park sounds lovely.
                              Ginger, I was thinking you might be heading to AZ! My family is in Phx, which is where I lived for part of my life.. we love hiking the Peralta trail, which you probably know. I'm so envious of you heading out there for the winter. We're usually there for a few weeks every couple of years.. but will be heading out next year in summer.:eek-new:.. though we'll be spending most of our time in the North and in CA.. I'll be wanting to hear about your travels these next weeks/months.

Hope you all have a nice and easy Monday! Here's to 24 more af hours. xx

Comment

Hope that all are doing well here at the café. Lots of rain headed this way, but at least it's not snow!
                                [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]....How's the hand coming along? Sounds like you are crazy busy with the harvest....won't be much corn chopping here today due to the wet weather!

Hope that everyone has a great AF Monday. I used to deal with hellacious hangover's every Monday....don't miss those days!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X