X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice post Cowboy 6:41 am in Vegas another 24 of health please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”

Happy New Year y'all!

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 25 hours of sobriety:

pauly
      abcowboy

This year is going to be a darn good year not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Aye,nearly forgot! 9:35 in Vegas,another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24hr please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Another 24 please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom."

6:25am in Alberta, these 24's are pretty good so I think I'll have another 24, please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
              mario
              dill
              abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:27 in Vegas another 24 of sanity please

Comment

Another 24 for me please, thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink! ~abcowboy

I was going to look for a quotable quote but realized I had to look no farther than that one!

24 please.
                    Thank you,
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"The only thing that will hold you back is your own drive."

6:36am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                      mario
                      dill
                      abcowboy

Ya know what dill, I think today is going to be a darn good day not to drink as well!

Comment

6:46 am in cloudy Vegas another 24 of peace with who I am

Comment

"Cease negative mental chattering. If you think a thing is impossible, you’ll make it impossible. Pessimism blunts the tools you need to succeed."

6:25am in Alberta, 24 more sounds about right please..

In the past 25 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                          abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:39 in Vegas another 24 please,kinda lonely with only us two yesterday Cowboy

Comment

I thought I did sign in yesterday! Oh well. Another 24 please and thank you!
                              Dill

Comment

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me, please and thanks..

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                                dill
                                abcowboy

Yep, another darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X