~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you think you’ve got nothing to be thankful for…check your pulse."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
    mario
    dill
    abcowboy

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:26 am in Vegas another 24 of life
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hrs please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow."

6:20am in Alberta, back for another 24 please and thanks..

pauly
          mario
          abcowboy

Remember, no quitting on your quit eh!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll have another 24 please!
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more for me

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just about 6:00 pm in Saskatchewan, I'm here for 24 more. Hi Pauly, our ski trip to Banff was very relaxing. There was a moment wine crossed my mind while hubby and I were sitting in the hot tub but it passed as quickly as it came

Comment

Could I please have another 24hrs thanks.

Comment

Gorgeous pre-dawn clouds here at 7:40am in Ohio: Gray with pink undersides.
                    Just lovely!

24 more please!
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"This year I will achieve my most important goal by breaking it down into 365 tiny chunks, and tackling one chunk each day."

6:10am in Alberta, count me in for another 24 please..

pauly
                      lloydlady
                      mario
                      dill
                      abcowboy

I'll bet the day is going to be calm with little to no wind dill, love those kind of morning skies!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; January 11, 2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

5:51 in Vegas another 24 please,Lloydlady,glad your trip was fun and you squashed the wine thought fast!

Comment

Another 24 for me please! 10:30 in Calgary -20C.
                          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Just after 1 pm here in Jersey and it looks like the sun is just ducking behind a blanket of clouds. 51 F. Another 24 please.
                            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                            Newbies Nest Roll Call
                            Toolbox
                            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

6:00 pm in Saskatchewan and back for another AF 24 I hope you made it home safe ABC the blizzard is blowing hard here. Joe is stranded in Maidstone with zero visibility on the highway.

Comment

Another 24 hr for me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X