X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to post yesterday 6:42,am another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

8:25 am on Sunday- its above 0C! Another 24 please.
      Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
      "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

A sunny 38 F here in Jersey. Another 24 please and thank you.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Yes to another 24!

I thought I posted here hours ago, but I must have forgotten to click the post button! Oh well. Here I am anyway!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24hr please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt

Yes, another 24 please!
              Last edited by dill; January 16, 2017, 06:26 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing seems to change, but when we look back everything is different."

6:05am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

Lizann
                pauly
                Narilly
                Orimus
                mario
                dill
                abcowboy

It's going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:04 am in Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

9:34 in yyc. please give me another 24.
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

It's another sunny day here in NJ. 41 F and clear. Another 24 please.
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 please, thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Some day we will find what we are looking for. Or maybe we won’t, maybe we will find something much greater than that."

6:30am in Alberta, count me in for 24 more please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                          Narilly
                          Orimus
                          mario
                          abcowboy

Remember, when things get tough, just let go and let God, He'll never give you struggles you can't handle..
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:52 am another 24 please

Comment

9:41 here is Jersey, a cloudy 39 F. Another 24 please.

Newbies Nest
                              Newbies Nest Roll Call
                              Toolbox
                              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

A few brief glimpses of sun here today. It is a real spirit lifter!

24 more please, and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X