No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short and sweet quote today [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and it hits the nail right on the head!

Anyone remember how long [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] was in Mexico for? Seems like we've lost him and [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] somewhere along the way...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:35 am in Vegas,another 24 please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I really like that quote, [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! I'm going to pass it along. When I get home from the coffee shop I am going to see if I can print it out as it is and post it on my fridge!

I kind of thought QW was going on a 10 day excursion. I expect he'll be back with us soon.

24 more, pls and thnx.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Had a great hike yesterday! I love being able to hike year round. Great quote!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Hope everyone has a great day and those that are in the frigid cold stay warm. I’m counting the days until spring!!! Another 24 for me please!!!

Comment

6:05am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

It warmed up a bit, -17C (1F) out there this morning, but the wind is still blowing. And the next 5 days are supposed to be filled with snow, so it looks like that both me and the shovel are going to get a good workout lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:33 am in Vegas, another 24 please
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pretty darn cold here today! At the moment it is 17 degrees F warmer in Edmonton than it is here in southern Ohio! Thanks for another good quote, Rava.

24 more please, and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Stay warm all of you!! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the great quote [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Cold here as well at 5°F with a wind chill of minus 15-30. Brrrr..

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

I'll gladly take another 24 as well :yay:

Comment

Thinking this quote is true as I am much more centered and committed in my comeback then stumbling around in my pathetic setback! So much stronger and happier being AF. Better everything! Got up this morning and its 8 degrees. I was not made for this weather. Guess I will be walking the treadmill today. No outside walking for me. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please!

Comment

-7°F and frozen pipes. Ugghh!

Good quote Rava!

Another 24please and thank you very much?

Comment

:welcome: [MENTION=24314]Moffit[/MENTION]

Another good and positive quote [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and a good positive post as well. It's so great to start the day out with on a positive note!

It's -7 here at the moment but rising to a whopping 17F by this afternoon. Then rising even more over night, thank goodness. It's hard to breath out there when it is this cold.

It's a darn good day to stay safe and sober! 24 please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

6:05am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24314]Moffit[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X