~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
    pauly
    Orimus
    mario
    abcowboy

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.. Have a great week y'all!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24, please and thank you.

Pauly, 12 days until TWD!

Walking Dead actor says show’s brutality will make sense at the end of this season - Polygon
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be its master and not its slave."

6:25am in Alberta, count me in for 24 more please and thanks..

pauly
          dill
          mario
          abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more please!
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Can't wait Dill another 24 please
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A cloudy 28 F here in Jersey at 9:30 am. Coffee's on. Another 24 please.
                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                Toolbox
                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please thank you.

Comment

"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks..

dill
                    pauly
                    Orimus
                    mario
                    abcowboy

I'll join you for coffee Orimus, actually, I have time for breakfast! An extra large black dark roast, 3 eggs over easy, extra bacon, hashbrowns, and white toast please and thanks! As you can see, I don't worry too much about what I eat lol.

Comment

6:22 in Vegas another 24 please and I'm craving a Belgian waffle
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more please.

I'll have my coffee with a splash of cream, thank you.
                        Another gray day in southern Ohio, but still, a good day not to drink!
                        Dill

Comment

40 F and a little bit of sun here at 10 am in Jersey. Mmmm .... waffles and coffee with cream. Another 24 please. Coffee's on and there's cream on the table.
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:30 pm in Sask, 24 more please

Comment

I want to talk politics for just a moment, give it a view from a “foreigner’s” angle as idef referred to me as lol. I kind of agree with what Trump is trying to do, maybe it was a bit heavy handed, but I’m sure there are people out there who are happy that he’s doing what he’s doing. I think he should be going after the people who employ illegal immigrants, fine the heck out of them, he should make sure illegal immigrants can’t access any of the social services offered to citizens. If there are no jobs or benefits for illegal immigrants, they wouldn’t be there.

He also signed an Executive Order that is going to fast track the Keystone XL pipeline, and that was a major boost to Alberta’s struggling economy. An estimated 1900 jobs will be created in the slumping oil industry, pipeliners will be back to work, maybe even be able to keep their homes and feed their families! It wouldn’t have happened without Trump. So what some people think is terrible, is a Godsend to someone else. It’s hard to look at the big picture, or find something valuable in something that goes against our own convictions, but I’m sure that someone benefits from every decision made. If politics were so easy, everyone would be a politician lol.

I know Canada doesn’t even begin to measure up against the U.S. and our Prime Minister is a drop in the bucket compared to the POTUS, but if I look back over the past 20 years and see the different Federal and Provincial governments that have been in power, I ask myself one question, how have I been affected. The answer, not in any way that was measurable. Sure there have been ups and downs, but overall, my life hasn’t changed all that much. And I’m sure it’s not going to change all that much in the next 4 years either….

Comment

24 more please.

Comment

Working...
                                X