• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

2 pm in Vegas,another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

This is what happens when a moose suddenly steps out in front of you!

It happened to the farm boss, and thankfully he and his boys walked away without a scratch! The truck and moose didn’t fare so well...
      Last edited by abcowboy; February 20, 2019, 08:20 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg
        I like to check in,in the afternoon cuz that's my "bad hours" I'll be back later and no I didn't drink yesterday yeah!
        Thanks for making me smile Polly! I didn't think you were drinking and I like the way you're changing things up to get through the witching hours! That's progress dear lady, that's progress!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning Café.. I'm up and at 'em early, got the coffee made and just waiting for you all to appear!:happy2:
          I'm in for another 24 af hours!xx

Comment

Back in the saddle as Cowboy might say. Still sober thankfully.
            32F with a nasty rain snow mix here. Ready for spring, only 4 weeks away.
            Lost a computer, then went on vacation. Got the computer back, after 600 bucks, getting back to the routine.
            Hope everyone is well.

Comment

“The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” – Denis Watiley

Thanks for getting the coffee on [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]! I imagine the gang will all be stopping in shortly!

5:55am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great to have you back Mr V, you were missed by all of us!

Comment

Another 24 for me please. So sorry about your truck and the moose ABC. So glad all is well with your body and your truck can be fixed! Thank goodness you were sober!!!
                  Last edited by Rava; February 20, 2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Great to see you back Mr. V!

Loved the quote cowboy.....vague goals never get realized.

Working a lot of hours lately, and the job is pretty stressful at the moment. :disturbed: Posting here really helps to put things into perspective, and I do appreciate each and every one of you!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Thankfully it wasn't me or my truck [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], it was the fellow that I help out with farming and his 3 boys on their way into town for hockey. I edited the post to make it clearer as to who it actually happened to, but I've had some near misses as well with wildlife.
                      Last edited by abcowboy; February 20, 2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Welcome back Mr V! Computer troubles are no fun.

Woke up to a frozen water hose! WTH?? This is AZ??? When you live in an RV, even a fancy one, your water still feeds in by garden hose. Got down to 32F long enough to freeze things up. Oh well. Seems nothing burst. Thankfully!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Great to see you back, Mr. V!

Wow, Cowboy! What a mess! I'm glad no humans were injured.

I would love to have another 24, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

3:15 pm in Vegas another 24 please Cowboy,glad nobody got hurt,Mr.V great to see you
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning everyone!
                              Got the coffee on again.. I've already had a strong one, myself..
                              Good to see you back, Mr. V! We missed you here.. Now we've got to get QW back.. and Daisy, I miss her. Has anyone heard anything about her?
                              Great quote, AB.. My goals are defined!:happy2:
                              Ginger, frozen pipes! What? Glad I got out of there when I did!! haha.
                              Jude, good luck with all of your work.. hopefully you've got some free time on the weekend..

I'm in for another 24 af hours with all of you!

Comment

Welcome back Mr. V. Wishing everyone a great day. Another 24 for me please!

Comment

Working...
                                X