~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Excellent quote Ginger. Thanks! It's amazing how each success builds strength for the next struggle.

Jude, thanks for a week of really good quotes.

Nice to see your part of the world Cowboy, and to hear everyone's happenings as well. We are enjoying a weekend with our granddaughter. So much fun!

24 more please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning and happy Monday! Another 24 for me please. I’m off to the dentist today. Whoop Whoop!!! The sun is finally out after 3 long days of wet and cold rain!

Comment

Happy unhung Monday all!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

3C (38F) with a grey sky this morning. Finished the peas yesterday and got the drill all setup for barley. Fill the cart this morning then start dropping seed in the ground...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

48F and sunny here
            Just back from a few long days working in Kentucky. Seems there was some type of horse event down there, lol!
            Just reading back.
            Hope you'll have a porch on the front of that House, Ginger, so you can sit and look out over that valley.
            Thanks all for the photos, fun.
            24 more here please.

Comment

5:44 am in Vegas another 24
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you. Day 70, $1,050 put to better use.

Off to the Big Smoke today to have lunch with our son the chef. This will be the first time we’ve seen him since our trip to Mexico in January. While there we’ll check out where Mrs QW’s Doctor appointment is tomorrow.

Rava, hope all goes well at the dentist.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

"The goal isn’t to be sober. The goal is to love yourself so much that you don’t need to drink." Unknown

Even getting on here at 630a, I'm still late to post the quote for all you easterners!

Mr. V, we will have a patio and two 12 ft sliding glass door so we can enjoy the view inside and out. Thought about you when we were watching the derby. Thought you might be there!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Hi Café,
                    just a quick fly-by accountability post.
                    Thanks for the great quote, Ginger.. still working on that. Loving myself. I wish it was as easy as loving others!
                    I really enjoyed the photos you and AB posted..
                    Here's to another 24 af hours!xx

Comment

Late getting on here today. I had coffee shop today and had to stay for part of another person's shift. Long day!

Not sure what I think about that whole thing at the Kentucky Derby Mr. V. But on another race: I heard the Flying Pig Marathon was this past weekend. I guess you missed out, since you were in KY. I never heard of the Flying Pig Marathon before but this fella today at the coffee shop was raving about what a fun event it was.

Thanks for another good one, Ginger!

Sounds like a whole lotta of $$$ saved Mr. QW! Well done on 70!

24 more done and dusted, thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Wow @Mr. Vervill....you were at the Derby? So jealous! Heartbreaking race though....

Great quote Ginger! Thank you!

Absolutely looking forward to another 24 and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Well yesterday I had my first real test of wouldn’t it be nice. I almost caved. Thank God I didn’t. Something came up which was a good thing and I felt I deserved a celebratory drink. So glad I didn’t cave. I would have been so upset today. It just shows how easy we can fall off the path. Thanks for this site!!! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

Another nice day in store for us up here in NE Alberta, great seeding weather so far...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll try and get caught up with y'all today when I have the tractor on autosteer!

Comment

5:40 am in Vegas another 24
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X