Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 more here please. thank you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"I love the person that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."

6:45am in Alberta, I know You're all around me Lord, I feel You everyday, maybe on this sober Sunday morning You can give my 24 to someone who is still struggling...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
      mario
      abcowboy

Remember peoples, never quit on your quit eh!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please.

ABC, I loved your prayer. So often when I pray I find myself praying for something in particular to happen or for somebody in particular who needs help. But, every now and then, I remember to just offer a prayer of thanks.:happy2:
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

11:30 on this wet and snowy Sunday morning here in Jersey. Another 24 please.
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

11:30 on a quiet Sunday morning, I'd like another 24 AF hours please. I agree with dill ABC, that was sweet of you and so often we don't think of others in our prayers

Comment

3:50pm in Toronto
                another 24 please

Comment

24 please

Comment

"Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it hope. Feed it truth. Feed it with love."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24, please and thanks..

pauly
                    dill
                    Orimus
                    lloydlady
                    briseus
                    mario
                    abcowboy

Great to see you back Pauly, I know you're a fighter and I also know you can win this battle!
                    Hi bri! So nice to see you! How's things in your world?
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

10 am on a bright Monday morning here in Jersey. 35 F but the coffee is hot. Another 24 please.
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please, and greetings from a bright and sunny Ohio morning.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Hard work unquestionably pays off despite the fact that often, this isn’t evident short term. Don’t give up."

6:30am in Alberta, back for another 24 please..and thanks...

Orimus
                          dill
                          abcowboy

Happy Valentines Day to all the lovely ladies of MWO!

Comment

Another 24 please

Comment

:heartbeat:Another 24 please!:heartbeat:
                              Dill

Comment

Another 24 please
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X