Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

49F and raining here.
    Lots of early starts this week, doesn't give me a chance to check in.
    Congrats on the Condo, Rava.
    So sorry about Levi, Jude.
    Safe travels, Cowboy
    QW, hope those trips can be taken
    Is the island old, Ginger?
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here.
    Now orf out of town to see MIL for Mother's Day
    24 more please

Comment

I'm going to take a suggestion made by Mr V and use this quote today...

“Living sober is even more powerful and fun when you have identified some purpose and you then follow it with daily action.” - [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION]
      Powerful indeed G-Man!

6:20am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Light rain overnight, but we could actually use more...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Took me a while, but breakfast is ready!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Mother's day Jude,I'm sorry Levi has to go,makes me sad too 5:58 am in Vegas another 24
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms here! I hope you have a fantastic day and get to spend it doing what you want and with whom you want. For those whose Moms, and m-i-ls, have passed, take time to remember the good times and what they did for us.

Jude, sorry Levi didn’t work out but if you can’t trust him, he’s not the horse for you. You made the right decision in my opinion.

Looking forward to a short escape to Canmore in the morning. Looking forward to breathing mountain air!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Mother's Day. We lost Mom just before Mother's Day 2017. Miss her like crazy everyday but more so on days like today. Headed to my oldest son's for dinner. That helps.

Dang it, [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. Sorry to hear about Levi. Always makes me wonder what's going on in their heads when they get like that. So sweet but....

[MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], the island/table is newly made with reclaimed wood and recycled steel. It's perfect!

[MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], is the condo the one in Florida? So exciting!!

Great quote from Mr. G, thanks for sharing, ABC and for breakfast!

Have a great break, QW. You deserve it!

Have a great AF Sunday! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                Jude, I'm also very sorry to hear about Levi..:love:
                Hugs to all of you and here's to another 24 af hours!
                Love the quote from our own Mr. G..
                Couldn't see any of the last images, though.. quote from Ginger and Brekkie from AB..?

Comment

Ginger, thanks for a week of consistently excellent quotes. I don't always comment but I get a lot out of each and every one.

Thanks for another great breakfast spread Cowboy! And for sharing Mr. G's insight. You are the best. :love:

Jude, I am sorry for how things worked out but I agree that you are making the best decision all the way around. The best news is that you didn't drink over it!!

Have a really good trip tomorrow QW.

We're in the process of buying a new kitchen sink to replace our old one. There are so many choices to make and then when you finally think you have made your decision and you are done.....guess what?! Then you have to choose the right faucet! There are so many to choose from it makes my head hurt!

24 more please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Mr. V, Here's a picture of the island. I love it!

Comment

Thanks for the great quote yesterday [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! It is the small steps that often lead us to our goals!

Wish that I could send you some of this rain that we're having here cowboy. Many parts of the state are under flood warnings, especially near Lake Ontario. Wouldn't want to be living there right now. :upset:

Another 24please and thank you!

Comment

"May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset." - Irish Saying

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

Warm this morning and sunny. Going to be a darn good day to put some wheat seed in the ground lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

48F and overcast, hope to get some sun this week.
                          Cool island, Ginger, my kitchen's way to small for one.
                          Got a few days off, yea!
                          24 more please

Comment

What a mood-lifting quote, Cowboy! And so needed on this grey cold morning. It helped to bring to mind the colors of the sunset/sunrise.

Ginger, I love the island! I have something similar in my kitchen and I love that it is on wheels, like yours. It's especially helpful when we have a crowd to serve.

Enjoy your days off, Mr. V!

24 more please and thank you.
                            Last edited by dill; May 13, 2019, 07:02 AM.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:33 am in Vegas another 24
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you. Day 77, $1,155 not wasted.

Off for a short meander this morning before hitting the road. Jessie knows something is going on - she doesn’t like to see suitcases!

Ginger, what a great island! Jude, we used to live across Lake Ontario from Rochester so are familiar with the wet weather. Can’t say that I miss the flooding.

Have a great af Monday everyone!!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X