~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

The great lakes area is a place hubs and I have never ventured. I think it's time to head northeast and check it out. That is, when the weather is prime. When would that be?

Off to "Muffins with the Munchkins" with our grandson. It's breakfast at school with the kids. Should be fun!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone is doing well. I completely forgot to check in yesterday. I had to leave my house an hour early for work and that just threw of my schedule. Ginger, I love the island!!! Jude, sending Levi back is the best for both. He obviously doesn't like you riding him so he will be happy to to get you off his back! You will find the right horse for you and it will be great! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please!

Comment

The rainy weather here just won't go away, and it's really affecting people's moods!
        [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION].....you should definitely check out the Northeast in the future! The New England area is very beautiful, and upstate NY has a lot to offer as well. (When it's not raining

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!
        Last edited by Jude58; May 14, 2019, 05:11 AM.

Comment

“God didn’t give you the strength to get back on your feet so you can run back to the same things that knocked you down.” – Marvin Sapp

6:10am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

46F and sunny
            Yup, ran back to that same place many times, force of habit. No more.
            Great lakes are great anytime in the summer, lol.
            Bike ride today
            24 more please

Comment

Great quote Cowboy 5:38 am in Vegas another 24
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Great quote and aint it the truth! Took me awhile to figure that out! Hope the last time was the last time!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Loved the quote Cowboy.

We finally got some sun! Hang in there Jude, I'll try to send it your way.

24 more please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Greetings from the mountains! So nice to be in Canmore again. We had lunch at our favourite pizza restaurant - Flatbread Pizza - and did some retail therapy after. Then had to soak in the hot tub before barbecuing steak for supper.

Ginger, you have to plan a trip east. As Jude said, that part of the world is beautiful. The New England states have some of the prettiest landscape anywhere. Since you’re in the area, you should also check out Canada’s Maritime provinces - fabulous people, scenery and seafood!

Today’s plans include a hike along the Bow River followed by more retail therapy and, if I have to, another soak in the hot tub.

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Got some flat land with no potholes to go around so I can do a quick catch up!

Not sure why you can't see photos [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION], maybe a browser setting or a setting in your MWO options?

Loved the island [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! That’s what I call industrial strength lol. If it were mine, I’d hate to use it and mark up the beautiful wood top!

Sounds like you and Mrs QW are enjoying your getaway [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! The scenery around Canmore is breathtaking!

Leisurely few days off eh [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]? Days off to me usually include some sort of domestic work lol. But they say a change is as good as a rest, at least that’s what Bubba tells me haha.

There’s lots of horses in the sale barn [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], you’ll find another even more likeable than Levi! Maybe take the next one for a test drive before you sign an offer to purchase lol.

I saw on another thread where Kell’s sold her house [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]. I can’t imagine what the real estate values are like in a place like Vegas! Is she planning on buying another house?

You porch ladies can send the rain this way please! It’s a good thing for GPS and autosteer because I can’t see the outside wheels on the air drill for dust!

I’m on the last field of hard red wheat then we switch to soft white wheat. 450 acres of that and then there’s 2600 acres of canola to put in. I’m starting to sound and think like a farmer lol, praying for rain but want it to hold off till we’re done the wheat! It will be what it will be one way or another...

That’s all for now folks, signing off from 1/4 section NW-4-52-8 west of the 4th.
                      Last edited by abcowboy; May 15, 2019, 06:57 AM.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Loved the quote yesterday.. I'm carrying it in to today.
                        Here's to 24 af hours!

Comment

Great quote yesterday [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

QW...sounds as though you're having a great time, and I'm just a little jealous!

I'm going to look at more horses this Sunday, and plan on doing a lot of test drives! I did ride Levi before I bought him and he seemed a little anxious, but never offered to buck. Some horses are more forward than others, which I like, as I'm an experienced rider. Going forward is one thing, going upward is not something that I enjoy!

Still raining here in N.Y. and people are getting might cranky!:clouds:

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning! Jude, I was wondering if you rode Levi before you got him. Thanks for clearing that up! QW sounds like you are having a great time!! I think I see some sun today. These gray and rainy days certainly are hard to deal with. Ginger, if I would to say the best time in the Northeast would be late may- June then Sept-Oct. The leaves are beautiful in the fall and the humidity is much lower. Would my other East coast friends on here agree? (July and August can be brutally hot but maybe not as hot in New England). I live further down the East Coast. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please thank thanks!

Comment

"Having good days is a decision that we make every day before we even walk out the door." - Sumit Gautam

6:05am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Gray and overcast this morning, had a bit of rain yesterday but nothing to speak of. Just enough to shut us down for the evening...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

5:34 am in Vegas another 24
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X