~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all.....

Liz - washing machine. YUCK! We got those more expensive, front loading HE washer & dryer. Have had so many problems with the control panel. The board must short out and then they malfunction. No way to get the water out. What a mess. So, FYI - shop around before you buy.

Got some bagels here and some Sleepytime Tea. Anyone interested in anything?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora, I haven't heard anything good about those front loading machines! Hubs ordered a part for the control panel and I have my fingers crossed it's an easy fix. I can't even tell you how many washing machines I have gone through! They don't make them like they used to.
      So after I did my "steps" yesterday, I colored! My sister bought me one of those new adult coloring books. Very calming!
      Off to church, I'll check back with you all later! I'll take a cup to go.

Comment

7:09 am another 24 porfavor,Nora,those washers and dryers look cool but they're nothing but trouble! When hubs was a plumber he got calls on those all the time but its all computery so nothing he could do,Liz,my daughter got me one of those books for Christmas too but I've yet to pick it up,probably should, supposed to be good for stress
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

11:08am in Ontario - another 24 for me please.
          I'll take a banana almond biscotti please with a piping hot coffee.

Comment

Wow - fancy now in the cafe. Biscotti .... yum. I love it.

Another 24 please
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Another 24 for me please. I had a little mishap but I am back. How about a cup of coffee to go.
              All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Here you go, Red. I'm going to be sticking close around here so keep coming back in for conversation and refills.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly - yep, just like you said - that's the type of washer/dryer that I have. Electronics go and then you are screwed.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

How is everyone doing?
                    It's 9:58pm in Ontario.
                    Another 24 please.

I have the weirdest craving for banana bread....sigh.
                    So if anyone has some. I'll take an entire pound or two with some coffee.

How are u doing Red?
                    Hanging in there?

Comment

Oh great - now I am craving banana bread. LOL I think there is a piece of pumpkin bread in the fridge. I'm going to go check.

I'll take another 24 please.....
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

5:20 a.m another 24 and a slice of either kind of bread
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Still craving banana bread. One with walnuts! And some icing. :P
                          Drank my coffee this morning...no...chugged it. Lol. Work is soooo boring. I feel like I'm going crazy. Sigh. Only 8 more hours to go.

Comment

I got a late start this morning but would like another 24 please. Good morning to you all.
                            All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Hello all.....I'll take another 24 please. I am going to curl up next to the fire with my book. Right now I am reading Stephen King 'The Bazaar of Bad Dreams' and also reading Dean Koontz 'Ashley Bell'.

How is everyone doing? Did you survive work, Bri? LOL
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I barely survived Nora. I almost fell asleep!! Lol! And of course it's 11 at night and I am wide awake. Sigh.
                                I wanted to say, I've just started reading that SK book! I also want to pick up Ashley Bell. I am a big fan of Dean Koontz. What's your favorite book from either of them??
                                I told myself I am going to read 16 books in 2016.

I think I should go to sleep.
                                I also just want to say that I cannot believe Christmas and all that is just done. POOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X