~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Homer!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

That is wonderful that you have managed 500 consecutive days, QW!

I love it that your friend stood her ground, Dill; and came up with a creative win-win solution too.

That’s a long drive, Cowboy! Hope it ends up being enjoyable family time.

Yikes -they really mean business about their lockdown over in Australia, QW!

My brother who just died didn’t have a Will. Our mother is not happy that now not as much of his money will flow to her. But, she was the one who destroyed him: favoring my brother who looked like her while constantly putting down this one who looked like Dad. So, she’s the last one who should be rewarded after his suicide! The other family members are upset that he didn’t have a will (strange for an accountant who had all his other financial affairs perfectly in order). But I high-five the ether and say, “Atta boy, Bro! Way to play it!”

Off for a bike ride. 24 more hours AF for me please.
      Last edited by Slo; July 11, 2020, 09:10 AM.
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Can anyone tell me why I didn’t put the money I was guzzling every day into a bank account? I figure I’d have saved about $7,500. Doh. Oh well, still better than having consumed it.

Have a great af Saturday everyone and look out for the covidiots out there!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Hi Cafe. I have been a bit lazy. Yesterday was a tropical storm and we had tons of rain. I think over 7 inches. Lots of flooding, etc. Today is much nicer and things are starting to dry out. QW congrats on 501 days... Great accomplishment. Cowboy, you are a good dad, helping your daughter fix her bathroom. Safe travels to you and Adam on your 15 hour trip. Dill glad Mr. Dill is doing well. It must be such a relief to have that surgery behind him. Hope everyone has a good day. ANother 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

The heat and humidity has gone away for now. We had a much needed day of rain yesterday!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

The heat and humidity has gone away for now. We had a much needed day of rain yesterday!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quick breakfast this morning as I'm just about to head out the door...

See y'all from Vancouver tomorrow morning, the Good Lord willin'!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:16 am in Vegas another 24
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Safe travels, ABC. Enjoy your daughter time even though you'll be busy working! Thanks for brekkie.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Safe travels, Cowboy! You are definitely a good Dad! And Adam is a good brother.

Lots of rain here today. It was well needed, too. My grandson and granddaughter both came and are spending two nights. Then my brother and SIL will will be here tomorrow. Haven't seen them in more than a year. It feel like feast or famine in a way. We are going from day in and day out of no social interaction because of the covid, to having 3 days straight of family! We'll be careful and do social distancing. They say kids do not pose a real threat tho. They simply don't seem to pass it to adults. My brother and SIL will be perhaps more of a risk for us. Like I said, careful, careful.

Thanks for a grand finale week of great quotes, Cowboy, and that amazing breakfast!

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Safe travels, Cowboy! You are definitely a good Dad! And Adam is a good brother.

Lots of rain here today. It was well needed, too. My grandson and granddaughter both came and are spending two nights. Then my brother and SIL will will be here tomorrow. Haven't seen them in more than a year. It feel like feast or famine in a way. We are going from day in and day out of no social interaction because of the covid, to having 3 days straight of family! We'll be careful and do social distancing. They say kids do not pose a real threat tho. They simply don't seem to pass it to adults. My brother and SIL will be perhaps more of a risk for us. Like I said, careful, careful.

Thanks for a grand finale week of great quotes, Cowboy, and that amazing breakfast!

24 more please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I saw 2 interesting signs on our walk this morning. The 1st said”Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated”. Hope the covidiots pay attention.

The 2nd was a decal on a car window. I can honestly say I have never seen this before. “I’d rather be embalming”

Safe trip to the wet coast Cowboy. Hope the renos go well and enjoy the family time!

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW

24/7/365

Comment

I saw 2 interesting signs on our walk this morning. The 1st said “Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated”. Hope the covidiots pay attention.

The 2nd was a decal on a car window. I can honestly say I have never seen this before. “I’d rather be embalming”

Safe trip to the wet coast Cowboy. Hope the renos go well and enjoy the family time!

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW

24/7/365

Comment

Thanks for breakfast yesterday,and the great quotes last week cowboy. Safe travels!

Enjoy your family time dill!

QW...loved the "I'd rather be embalming" decal! There are days...

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X