• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

picture hosting sites free

Comment

66F now, but heat and humidity returning here.
      I'm trying not to watch much news, I do read a lot, much better info.
      Even then so much depressing crap. I'll get through this.
      Not by drinking either.
      24 more here please.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pauly! Hope you have a great one! Ginger, thanks for the fire information. It’s crazy the way these things get started and then spread like lightning. Hope everyone has a good day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pauly!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy belated birthday Pauly!

Wow cowboy! You've been busy! I bet it will feel really good when it's all over!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:29 am in Vegas another 24,Ginger we had horrendous smoke here yesterday from CA it was awful, could barely see the sun and it looked like a storm was coming it was so thick and creepy feeling, hope yours is clearing up
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Belated Happy Birthday Pauly! Hope you had a great day.

I connected yesterday with a former co-worker from 20 years ago. Turns out he’d been looking for me too for a long time. I’m looking forward to catching up with him soon. His sons that were toddlers last time I saw them are graduating university this year!

I’m with you Mr V, listening to news is too depressing and contains too many lies and misinformation. For a fresh and different outlook on the current situation, check out Parody Project -. It doesn’t change what’s going on but it provides a much needed laugh! The version of Battle Hymn of the Republic is an eye opener!

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                  Last edited by Quit wining; September 8, 2020, 11:22 AM.
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Smoke was bad yesterday and we had 40+ mph winds. I've never seen anything like it! It picked up our heavy Adirondack chairs and tossed them like they were plastic! Winds are down now and skies are clear but picking up again this afternoon.

The sky yesterday. Yes, that's the sun!

24 more!!

Comment

OMG, Ginger! The stuff of nightmares!

Happy belated birthday, Pauly! Sorry I missed it!

Cowboy you are really getting it done! It sure will feel good when you are finally finished with everything.

24 more please and thank you.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Scary stuff Ginger! Hope that you are far enough away from the fires to stay safe!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Wow Ginger, thats some yellow sky. Thanks for sharing that and hope you are staying safe!!! QW it’s great connecting with a long lost coworker! Really makes you stop and think how time flies especially with his children being college age. Cowboy hope your move is still progressing! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

First day of school for our grandson and I'm going to supervise the online experience. Should be interesting!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Off for a dental check up this morning, previously cancelled twice by Covid. Not my favourite thing but at least I’m not hung over!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X