Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Twenty four
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Halloween! One of my favorite holidays! :witch::witch:
          [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]....Mr. J hasn't seen much activity while bow hunting. He uses both a blind and a tree stand. Gun season opens up in a couple of weeks, and Mr. J is chomping at the bit. He loves to bow hunt, but it does have its limitations, especially when it's really windy, which it has been a lot lately.

Good to see you [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

24 more please and thank you!
          Last edited by Jude58; October 31, 2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Welcome Techie!

Mr. V, it must feel good to be needed! But I'm not sure how I would feel about coming out of retirement. I'm pretty happy here. I'm not sure (because you didn't click the 'like' button) if you saw my post responding to your question about how long it took to renew my passport. Just wanted you to know, I did reply.

Yes, covid numbers are going up, but I am not paying attention to it anymore. I practice my safety measures and that's really all I can do. Hearing about it constantly is bad for my mental health, so I'm tuning it out!

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Mild but windy here today, not bad for the trick or treaters who will be out later on. It sounds like not as many kids as usual will be out this year. Jude, our neighbours celebrate their favourite holiday - Halloween - by creating scary things, like a haunted house, a fright filled obstacle course and other treats for their kids. This year they haven’t done anything.

Another day of downsizing lies ahead. Sure glad I’m not hung over to deal with this.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another II IV
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, I’m with you. No more numbers. My sanity is on the verge so I am just doing what I know to be safe. Beyond that, I just can go there. Ginger, I will have to google your new vacation destination. Sounds wonderful. Hope you are getting excited about it. Welcome Techie. This is a great place to be. You can pretty much say whatever you want and people accept you. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good grief! I forgot to check in this morning. Here and and asking for 24 more!

Comment

53F with light rain and wind
                      Work was, well, weird. Good to see some folks, but empty stadiums, weird.
                      Sorry Dill, yes I saw your reply. I see you applied before Covid hit, because the passport office was shut down for a while, it may still be. I can only apply and wait. No plans to go anywhere anyway, just want to get it done. Thanks!
                      Now I'm wondering how many ways can Techie ask for 24, lol. Welcome.
                      Cape Foulweather, now that sounds like a movie name, lol!
                      Back to work today.
                      24 more please

Comment

Up early here due to time change. Now I have to wait patiently for Cowboy to appear with breakfast. I'll just have an extra cup of coffee while I wait....I'll be glad to help you get set up Cowboy!

Beautiful, sunny day yesterday. We went to the valley behind our house and did a little target practice. It was fun.

24 more please for each and every one here.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Thanks for the help [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], in a bit of a hurry as it's time to head out and pick up Adam for the first day of hunting!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Missed breakfast today. Hopefully there will be some left over for tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Can’t believe it’s already November! Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Two things the US needs to do away with. Time change and electoral votes. I am open to opinion on this from others, if they have a good reason to keep them. 😊

Only saw the two grandsons (we've been schooling) for trick or treat last night. Not that we were expecting any treaters this year. Hoped my granddaughter might come by but she didn't.

Thanks for breakfast, ABC! Delicious as usual. 24 more, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X