~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for breakfast cowboy, and good luck hunting today!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Agree with both Ginger, keep us at standard time and let al the people's votes count! Had a quiet Halloween, I wasn't expecting much but at least we got a few kids and I made sure I bought lots of snickers, reese's cups and tootsie rolls cuz I knew we'd have leftovers 5:40 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a fab AF day!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Hope you see that moose you photographed during harvest Cowboy! Safe hunting and enjoy your time with Adam.

Do away with the annual time change hassle? Please! I hope Alberta and the rest of North America gets rid of this once and for all. I’m not going to comment on America’s election except to say that to an outsider, letting people’s votes count seems appropriate.
        Pauly, I read the other day that something like 40% of Halloween candy isn’t bought for trick or treaters! I’m in that group!!

Have a great af Sunday everyone. Off to change the rest of the clocks and my watch collection. Grrrrr.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

veinticuatro
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Ginger I agree 100% on both of your issues. I absolutely hate the dark nights. I feel that I’m starting to slip a little bit and need to reign it in. My hardest times are dark nights. I need a plan and accountability. No drinking for me tonight. 24 please and thank you

Comment

29F , hopefully sunny. Warm week on tap.
              24 more please

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I had a very enjoyable day yesterday with Adam. Saw lots of animals, even a couple of smaller bull moose, but nothing we were interested in. So it's back to the grind today and keeping my fingers crossed for next weekend!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:34 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

What a beautiful weekend we had here. We haven't been here this late in the fall for a very long time. I'd forgotten how gorgeous it can be.

Back to the grind! 😉 Two hours until school starts. 24 more!!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, it’s been a hell of a year and the extra stresses of Covid and the election have compounded the situation for lots of people. However, you’ve done great keeping the beast at bay and early darkness can’t defeat you! Your Cafe friends are here anytime for you.

Cowboy, hope next weekends hunting trip is successful but, if you get to spend the time hunting with Adam and don’t get a moose, oh well, you’ve still had a great time.
                        Sadly my hunting days are over I think. I have a couple of rifles, a gun safe to sell plus camo clothing. I should have been looking after this a month or more ago.

Another day of downsizing today. Yesterday we sold our treadmill, glad to have that out of the way. There was a time when I would have spent that money on booze. Sure glad those days are over.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                        Last edited by Quit wining; November 2, 2020, 09:13 AM.
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

28° F and windy with a couple of inches of snow on the ground.
                          [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]...hang in there. I do understand that yearning to drink at this time of year. Turning the clocks back sure doesn't help and I really wish that they would do away with it!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Cowboy, I'm glad you enjoyed your day in the great outdoors! You should have snapped some photos, but I suppose you'd need a telephoto lens to do that.

I say abolish the time change and never, ever bring it back, but keep the electoral college. IMO it makes elections more fair.

24 more please and thank you.
                            Last edited by dill; November 2, 2020, 10:58 AM.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Off to vote this morning! So grateful that I still have the right to do so...

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

37F sunny.
                                Election day, but I voted over a week ago.
                                Weird, so many people showing off their booze stash yesterday, saying they were ready for election day. So glad I wasn't one. Don't know if they were trying to celebrate or commiserate. Either way, I'll be sober, and the sun will come up on Wednesday.
                                And no politician will be able to control or abolish covid, neither will it just disappear on its own.
                                Learning of more friends or their family catching it.
                                Stay safe all
                                24 more please

Comment

Working...
                                X