No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great pic [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! I'd rather be there, we're all white here with frozen lakes lol

Adam and I took the cap off my truck yesterday and it looks like a completely different truck lol. Sure hoping the cap fits on the new truck properly, sure hate to have to spend another 3 grand on a new cap!

Looking forward to seeing pics of the refinished deck [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Prayers sent Techie 5:42 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF Monday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Techie, hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. I'll be sending healing thoughts your way!

Rava, loved the pic. I see snow in the foothills. Not sure I'm ready for snow after 8 years of desert winters!

School day! 24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Techie, hope your surgery goes well and your recovery is smooth.

Rava, great photo. Our nice weather seems so long ago. Beautiful scenery, please post more pics!

It stormed all day yesterday, high winds and blowing snow. Fortunately there wasn’t enough snow to shovel.

Have a great af Monday everyone.

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning! Hope you made out well Techie. Wishing everyone a great day. After a few days of feeling weak and on the fence about drinking I feel strong again and realizing that alcohol is not the answer. Thanks for this awesome group. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Great pic [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Where is that? Do you live on the lake?

Mr. V.....would love to see pictures of the deck when it's finished.

Another warm day with projected highs near 70°F. Wish that I could send some of it up your way cowboy and QW!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I was wondering why my name was left off the list for yesterday because I thought for sure I signed in... I know at least that I read yesterday but I must've forgotten to post! Oh well, here I am. 24 more please and thank you.

Techie, hoping your surgery went well.

Thanks for the great picture, Rava!

Have a great day everyone.
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Jude, they said on the news yesterday that NY and some other usually colder places were actually warmer than us, looks like you're among them! Rava, glad you're feeling strong again, it's like that with me too, I'll feel urgey then after a day or two stronger than ever which shows us we don't need to give into our urges even though sometimes they're strong! 5:46 am in Vegas another 24 hope everyone has a wonderful AF day
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another crazy day here! 24 more please!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Good for you to stay strong Rava. Glad you’re enjoying mild weather and yeah, I wish you could send some our way. It warmed up to freezing yesterday and it’s still mild this morning but it’s snowing.
                          Thanks to the strong winds over the weekend, our snow accumulation was minimal but it looks like we’re going to shovel today.

Remembrance Day services tomorrow will be different thanks to Covid but it’s important that everyone remembers in their own way the sacrifices made so that we can be free.

Lest We Forget

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

55F, It hit 80F yesterday, beautiful. Now comes seasonal weather.
                            Finished the deck, but not the pictures, lol. Had yard work to get to, as the city picked up leaves yesterday, and they're falling like snow now around here. I'm surrounded by 100 year old oaks, Only 1 in my yard, but the neighbors have them too. Hopefully get the pics tomorrow.
                            Need to buy a new car, too. Ugh, I hate the whole process. I just hate the games car dealers play.
                            No drinking here.
                            24 more please.

Comment

Forgot to wish any and all Vets Happy Veterans Day!

Comment

Good morning. Lots of rain forecasted for today. UGH. Going to meet up with a coworker today for lunch. I’m pretty excited to catch up. I really miss my coworkers and think that is a part of my feeling depressed. Working on trying to find some kind of structure in my life. Right now I feel like I’m free falling. Tom Petty song comes to mind. The picture was a lake at a campground that we visited with some friends. Wishing all veterans a happy Veterans Day and thanks for your service. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X