~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for the Sacred Science suggestion, Techie. Found it and will watch it soon.

Just switched our cell service from Verizon to Consumer Cellular. Should get the phones next week. It cut our monthly bill in half for the same plan. I have 30 days to test drive it. Sure hope it measures up and I'm not saying, "you get what you pay for" a few weeks from now!

24 more...

Comment

Good morning from sunny yet chilly Sierras. PG&E maybe shutting our power off over the next few day. This means today, I will be splitting firewood. Much to do around the casa today, but meditation and a looong run come first. The best part of all is another 24. Namaste!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Greetings everyone and happy Sunday!

Mr. D and I have decided to get in the 'Wayback Machine' (from Mr. Peabody and Sherman) and watch the original Star Trek movies. They are still just as fun to watch today as they were way back when!

Ugh! PGE turning off your electric?! Unbelievable, Techie!

For those who have forgotten or may never have watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman, here is one of their clips:

24 more for all of us please.
        Last edited by dill; December 6, 2020, 07:38 AM.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to get the day started with a good breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning. For once I slept in late and made it for breakfast! Thanks Cowboy. Techie, why do they turn your power off? That sounds pretty extreme. It’s a cold but sunny day here today. Hope everyone has a great AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks for breakfast cowboy! I'm starving!

Why would your power be shut off [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]? Better get started on that firewood eh?

29°F with a brisk North Westerly wind. Chilly!

Another 24 please and thank you

Comment

5:59 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a relaxing AF Sunday
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yummy brekkie, ABC. Thanks.

Hope everyone has a restful day. I'm hoping for one because it's back to teaching tomorrow.

24 more.....

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Ginger, hope the new phones work out well. We did a similar thing about 18 months ago, got new phones, more features, reliable service and cut the monthly bill in half. It pays to shop around! Funny how the new company still makes money.

The original Star Trek movies were great! I know I’m dating myself here, but how many remember when the Star Trek TV series first aired? I think Lost in Space disappeared shortly thereafter.

Techie, sorry you may be losing your power, hopefully for not long. And I’ve been meaning to say congrats on your cancer free diagnosis! That’s wonderful. And thanks for the Sacred Science recommendation. I’ll check it out.
                      A chiropractor friend of mine has a poster in his waiting room that says “If you took all the medicines in the world and tossed them in the ocean, it would be bad for the fish but good for man”. All you have to do is listen to an ad on TV for a medication. 15 seconds describes the benefits, 45 seconds describes the possible side effects!
                      I hate taking medications so if a natural treatment exists, why not use that to treat a condition rather than something big pharma created mostly to make money?

Another awesome brekkie. Thanks!

Have a great af Sunday everyone, stay safe!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
                        Good morning. For once I slept in late and made it for breakfast! Thanks Cowboy. Techie, why do they turn your power off? That sounds pretty extreme. It’s a cold but sunny day here today. Hope everyone has a great AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.
                        They shut the power off due to extremely dry conditions and heavy winds. The utility has been the cause of several of the worst wildfires!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning everyone. Have a blessed day as we all go for another 24!!!

Comment

24 please and thank you.

Have a good Monday everyone!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; December 7, 2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Good morning cafe!

Here's to 24 more for all of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X