~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning and another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:33 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Mild & windy today. Hard to believe it’s December 7th.

I have a business plan to review this morning, prepared by the entrepreneur I’m mentoring. She has come a long way in researching her business and has recently concluded how necessary a business plan is. Nice to see her idea progressing.

Have a great af Monday everyone. Stay safe!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Techie, it's terrible that the fire season seems never to end these days. Thinking about you and your neighbors.

Back to work for me! Worst part of teaching gkids, I'm losing my "funnest gmom" status. The only thing that's keeping me remotely in the running is science projects!

We leave for Gold Beach, OR in 3 weeks. We are staying a month in a cottage at Turtle Rock RV Resort. Check it out if you have time. We will have a great view of the ocean. I'm ready for a break! Other gmom will take over for a month.

Hope everyone has an easy day! 24 more....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
            Techie, it's terrible that the fire season seems never to end these days. Thinking about you and your neighbors.

Back to work for me! Worst part of teaching gkids, I'm losing my "funnest gmom" status. The only thing that's keeping me remotely in the running is science projects!

We leave for Gold Beach, OR in 3 weeks. We are staying a month in a cottage at Turtle Rock RV Resort. Check it out if you have time. We will have a great view of the ocean. I'm ready for a break! Other gmom will take over for a month.

Hope everyone has an easy day! 24 more....
            Thank you for thinking of me, et al. Yes, the past few years have been horrendous fire seasons. For now things are relatively quiet here!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A beautiful chilly morning here in the foothills. We are on full lockdown. I feel for all the small restaurant owners and employees. They have been serving folks al fresco and now that has stopped as of yesterday. The other issue is the lack of rain. However, it is best to look at this with a positive mindset knowing this too shall pass. So, with renewed enthusiasm I am going for another 24!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

30F with a little sun expected
                Time to get some decorations up around the house.
                There will be no alcohol involved.
                24 more please

Comment

Good morning. Ginger, so glad you are going away in 3 week. I am going to look up Gold Beach. Hope everyone has a good day. Have fun decorating Mr. V. . Another 24 for me please and thank you. Hi to everyone this morning.

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

23°F with light snow here in Upstate New York. It's unusual for this area to have so little snow on the ground at this time of year. We generally have already had a couple of major storms by now, but I'm not complaining!

What a great attitude you have [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! After all that you have been through, you still remain positive! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
                      [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] ...your get away trip sounds fabulous! Especially the ocean view part!

Mr. J and I recently adopted 2 kittens, so I suspect that having a Christmas tree will not be in the cards this year!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Staying positive usually takes more energy than being negative, but the payoff is worth it! Thanks for bringing a positive spin Techie.

I'll be looking up Gold Beach today too, Ginger. It'll be my armchair adventure for today.

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Each morning I think that I should post something, then stare at the message box trying to think of something to post lol, so I'll just get on with something...

I meant to ask if you missed the salon and cutting hair [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] or if your delivery job keeps you busy enough?

I'm going to bet you'll enjoy the coast as much as Arizona [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], as they say, a change is as good as a rest!

Are you guys headed back to Florida after Christmas [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]?

We don't have much snow either [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], not like we normally do by now. And I don't mind giving the snow shovel a rest! We haven't had a Christmas tree since we got Hank, it would be just too tempting for him lol.

How long did you say you'll be without power [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]? What part of the power distribution system can cause the wildfires?

Bubba put up a few Christmas decorations in the house as well [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], I'm finding it hard to get into the Christmas spirit though this year...

I'll get to the rest of you tomorrow, need to keep something to post about lol.
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Got our new phones yesterday. What a pain to transfer and set everything back up. Guess thats why I keep my phone forever!!

School day. Gotta hit it. 24 more!!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, 2 kittens and a Xmas tree - what could go wrong?

Ginger, big businesses do things like make switching difficult just to keep customers from changing. Many years ago when I worked in banking, we were given suggestions as to how far we could go to p*ss off a customer (and make as much money as possible) before a customer would leave. That’s why they try to get all of your financial business - the more services you have, the more hassle it is to change and the more likely you are to stay. As a result of this arrogant behaviour on the part of our bank, we now deal with 4 different financial institutions. And they all want to get more of our business so they give us great service.
                              In the long run Ginger, your short term pain will lead to long term gain.

Pauly, I too was wondering how things are since leaving the salon.

I have a phone appointment with my doc this morning to get test results and his thoughts on CBD oil.

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                              Last edited by Quit wining; December 8, 2020, 11:21 AM.
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning you wonderful folks. ABC, our power is still on. For how long I’m not sure. The utility has old outdated infrastructure in many parts of the state. Due to high winds and excessively dry conditions the change of a power line coming down is high. This happens often enough. The utility (PG&E) were responsible for one of the most horrific wildfire that went through and obliterated the town of Paradise, CA in 2018 that killed 86 residents. They have been sued, thus the caution to prevent another similar situation. I hope that all makes sense.

Well, it’s going to be another day of early spring like weather here with the change to much cooler temps on Thursday. Lots to do today and what makes that so much easier is another 24. Have a great day. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X