~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Exhausting cookie making day. Chocolate chips, peanut butter, sugar cookies. I put 9,000 steps on my fitbit just in the kitchen. Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy. Hope everyone has a great and AF day. Another 24 for me please.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, you’ve inspired me to bake cookies this morning, chocolate chip are the favourites in our family. My Mom baked thousands of them and when I asked for her recipe, long committed to her memory, I wrote it down only to later find out it’s the recipe on the Chipits package! Our kids and grandkids will eventually get to enjoy them.

Another awesome breakfast Cowboy! Thanks!!

Have a great af Sunday everyone! Stay safe.

QW
      Last edited by Quit wining; December 13, 2020, 08:47 AM.
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Thanks for breakfast cowboy! Glad that I checked in late today, so that I could eat it while it was still hot. Nummy!

I too, suffered from serious reflux while I was drinking. When I stopped, the reflux went away.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good Sunday morning!

Woke up to a dusting of snow. Hubs went out and bought a snow shovel yesterday and we've arranged for our neighbor to plow us out if we get over an inch or two. This is something we haven't had to deal with in years!

24 more!

Comment

Hubs hasn't drank in awhile that's why I'm surprised he's having issues now cuz yes I remember huge acid reflux when I've drank and other stomach issues too, bleh! QW, I have my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe in my head too and made some the other day, not for Christmas but just to munch on and after they were done I realized I forgot the pinch of salt, couldn't really tell though, that country crock "butter" is the best for baking, everything is puffy instead of flat, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day, I will here
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the great breakfast, Cowboy! It wouldn't be Sunday without it!

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Wishing you all a wonderful day. I am going for another 24!!!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

39F and it will get colder as the day progresses.
                  Missed breakfast here yesterday, but as I arrived to work, one of my co-workers had brought a small bag of homemade chocolate chip cookies for the team!
                  Yea! Cookies for breakfast, lol.
                  24 more please

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Back in the doldrums here. I need to catch a breeze/find a project. I can do it!

24 more will be one of my projects for sure.

Have a great Monday everyone!
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cold with light snow falling here this morning. Feeling kind of blah...

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I'm a little blah too. We have terrible inversions in our valley this time of year. It was a huge reason for our winter travels. I'm reminded why we left these past couple days. It's suffocating in a mental way.

Back to school duties this week. Better get going! 24 more.....

Comment

5:40 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a wonderful AF Monday!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Lots of us having the blahs, eh? I’m really hoping the CBD oil I expect to get tomorrow helps. If not, chocolate chip cookies are my fallback! Mr V, chocolate chip cookies sounds like a great brekkie on a Sunday morning when you can’t enjoy the feast in the Cafe!

A cold start to the day but warming up later on. Hope so.

Have a great af Monday everyone. Stay safe.

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I’m in a rush to get out the door, but mindful of the need to say, another 24.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X