~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Would like another 24 please. Thank you.

[MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] Wonderful news Kim. Congratulations to your son, you and your beautiful family. :smile: You must all be so proud. You will remember and cherish these memories always.

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] Thanks for making some classy Eggs Benedict. Deliciousness... Food is so much better now that I'm sober. I even enjoy eating.

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] Sat special. Loaded smoothie. Clean out. Lol... All Organic. Coconut milk, yogurt, ACV, swiss chard, kale, strawberries, apple, banana, pineapple, chia seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, carrots and raw local honey. Ice. During the wk it's simpler. Fewer ingredients. Better then any poisonous cocktail. My body is going through a healing crisis, I think. Cheated today. Cinnamon french toast and nitrate free bacon. Only one piece as it causes gout flare ups. Need to give up the ciggs next. Anybody want to quit? First time using detox foot patches. They feel a bit better today. Good. Four day supply. Hope they work.

Waves to everyone. Thank you all for being here!... Your all helping me stay sober. Life savers you are. [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] Miss you! Please come back!... [MENTION=6149]Paul[/MENTION]y Miss you! Please come back!... :hug:

Mr WF is mowing lawn and then were headed here.

The pic above is Vista House at Crown Point. Columbia River Gorge. Heaven on Earth. Further up the Hwy is Multnomah Falls, and Mt Hood. It's a beautiful sunny day in Oregon. Going to go for a short hike. Maybe longer if my body can make it. [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] I'll never forget your quote. Don't let what you can't do, stop you from doing what you can. You may never know how much this has helped me. Thank you!... Bless you all!... :smile: Thank you Lord for my sobriety!

Comment

[MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION], congrats to your son!
      [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], That looks fantastic!
      [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION], that looks like a glorious place for a hike. Enjoy!

Just hitting 2 on this rainy afternoon here in Jersey. Despite being 54f I think my landlords have the temps inside up to 80. What can one do but grab a hot cup of coffee and catch up on Into the Badlands? I'll take another 24 please!
      Last edited by Orimus; May 7, 2017, 04:02 PM.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Wow, the days are passing quickly right now. Wildflowers, that looks absolutely lovely! Please take in a big breath of fresh air for the rest of us! Another 24 please.

Comment

After a short trip away for the weekend for a family wedding, I'm back home on my PB day - so I'll have another 24 please!!!

Comment

Restarting this week after a blunder on weekend, should I say last 3 days. While I didn't quit smoking as well, I didn't feel as good as I did after quitting both at the same time and smoking always remains a pilot light to fuel the Alcohol habit fire.So another 24 and see how I go and smokes in next day or so when I run out
            Last edited by Neo; May 8, 2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

“You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Then just keep doing that every day.”

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

That was a great game [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION]! I'll bet the noise level in Rogers Place was unbelievable!

Keep at it [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], it'll stick one day! I've set the 13th as my Day 1 of quitting smoking, I think [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] mentioned she was going to give it a go as well, if she hasn't started, why don't we become quitriplets on the 13th? That will give you a few AF days before giving up the cigs...

Just think of all the PB days you're going to set from now on [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION]! Congrats on getting back to this one!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll make the 24 hour pledge to remain sober. Please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I want and need another 24 hrs please. Thank you.. :smile:

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] Good to see you. Love your tenacity. You can and will stop poisoning yourself!.. One day at time. :hug:

[MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] If I may ask, what is PB day? Wishing you a good AF day.

[MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] How is Rosie? How are you? Not sure, but sounds like you ran a marathon or something. Hope your feeling rested.

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] Was going to stop the poisonous cancer, money sucking, life sucking ciggs on the 14th. The 13th works for me. Are you going to use any aids? I've tried e-cigs, patches, gum and lozengers. Going cold turkey this time. Grateful, for support. A bit nervous. Anyone have advice to offer? lease: Not sure how I'm going to handle coffee intake. Ciggies and coffee are best mates. :nailbiting: Or eat everything in sight. Maybe I should buy nic-gum.

[MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] Why do your landlords have temps set at 80. Good grief. Do you not have any individual thermostat controls? Hope Badlands helped take your mind off the heat. Maybe iced coffee will help as well.

A couple of movies you fine folks may enjoy. 1) Cas and Dylan. 2) People Like Us

Off to help a friend in a bit. Need to buy a second ankle brace.

Comment

[MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] PB is Personal Best...today equals my AF record, tomorrow passes it!

Comment

Just after 3:30 here in Jersey, 56f and though it's been sunny all day it seems the clouds are rolling in for quitting time. I'll take another 24 please!
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I should go cold turkey [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION], but I’m going to cheat a bit and pick up a 30 piece 2mg gum pack to get me through the rough spots lol. You and [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] are right, coffee and a smoke go together just like a beer and a smoke do!

The one thing that will help me is that we’re not allowed to smoke in any of the farm equipment, so I’ll be making a lot less stops and should get more acres done in a day! That’ll make the farm boss happy lol.
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Wildflowers!! A wonderful accomplishment! For what it's worth, my husband stopped smoking about ten years ago but he still uses the nicotine lozenges. They are a little pricey and they of course have nicotine but no tar or smoke. Good luck to everyone on this upcoming goal and another 24 hours for me, please...

Comment

All the best with the non-smoking...I'm not quite ready for that yet - but I'll get there in good time. It's 10am here in Scotland and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

“The fact is that you can’t hit a target that you can’t see. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. You have to have goals.”

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] abcowboy

Tony, my Doc told me not to try to quit smoking until I had quit drinking for at least a year! All the years he hounded me to quit, now he told me to continue lol. But he also said he had no idea that I was an alcoholic. We're pretty good at hiding it eh...

And a big congrats to [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11645]Hypernova[/MENTION]! Quit buddies who have reached 100 AF days today!

Comment

Hitting the reset button, and asking for 24. Explanation can be found in the nest if you're interested. Hoping for the best for everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                                X