No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We had the snow and blowing snow yesterday [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] which didn't make for a nice drive home, and this morning it's -20C (-4F) so the weather forecast was right lol.

I figured it was going to get colder, so I did up a moose tenderloin on the smoker last night for supper, melt in your mouth good!
      Last edited by abcowboy; January 23, 2021, 07:31 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Yum! That moose tenderloin sounds delicious, Cowboy.

Cold and windy here, but no snow. Lots of light!

24 please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Hearing everyone talk about the cold and snow makes me even more grateful for being in Florida. Its supposed to be sunny and 78 today. I have absolutely NO complaints. Found a few sand dollars on the beach yesterday. It was like a treasure hunt! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:37 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Our wonderful neighbours who have been walking Jessie for me asked if she could have a sleep over at their house last night. No hesitation on her part, not even a goodbye! One of our main concerns about downsizing was finding a good home for Jessie. Think we’ve found it.

Ginger, your time in Oregon is going quickly. I’m not surprised you’d go back again. Once travel returns to “normal”, the Oregon Coast will be one of our first destinations.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
              Last edited by Quit wining; January 23, 2021, 09:04 AM.
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

QW, I'm happy you found such a good home for Jesse when the time comes.

Hiked to Cape Blanco lighthouse yesterday. It was a little drizzly but still beautiful. Every day the beach out front changes. The ocean is so powerful! Rava, you are right, it's a treasure hunt every day!

Happy weekend to all of you! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Viet...I mean Cafe members. A bit of a break from heavy rain & heavy snow up the hill. Going to make the best of it. Out the door with another 24. Blessings x
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The snow has finally stopped, but at 8°F it's mighty chilly this morning!

QW that's great news about Jessie having a good home when it comes time to downsize. What great neighbors you have!
                    [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]... love the pics of the coast that you posted on FB! I grew up in New England, and sometimes I miss the ocean.

Looks as though I'm a little early for breakfast, but maybe I'll stop back later and see if there are any leftovers.

24 more please...

Have a great Sunday all!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'm sure I made enough breakfast that there'll be some for you [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] when you stop in again!

Comment

What a great breakfast, Cowboy! I'm digging in!

It's a cloudy one today with maybe some snow later on. But the temperature is comfortable enough for a walk so that's on my agenda for later today. That plus 24. Let's all make it a good one!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Sunday Cafe! Hope everyone has a great day! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Happy Sunday, hope we all have a wonderful AF day!
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Well, it’s -17C and snowing. Guess it had to happen eventually. I should have done the grocery shopping yesterday. Doh!

Jessie must have had fun at her sleepover Friday night. She came home early afternoon yesterday and slept most of the rest of the day.

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy. Maybe there won’t be any left for Jude!

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X