No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's ridiculously cold here this morning! How cold is it you ask? It's so cold that it's even colder in Fahrenheit! -43F (-42C) and I won't even mention how much colder it is with the wind chill factored in! A good day to tinker with my model train set up I think...
    Last edited by abcowboy; February 7, 2021, 07:51 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning and thanks for breakfast Cowboy! Looks great. Ginger, I had a horrible reaction to a 3 part vaccination and ended up in the hospital and sick for almost 1 full year. May have been a coincidence but it was scary enough that I don’t want any more vaccinations especially one that was fast tracked. Thats just my personal story. I only got flu vaccinations because I was required for my job. Now that I’m retired, I will pass. I know I’m in the minority here but thats ok with me. We all have to do whats right for ourselves. Hope everyone has a great day. Its sunny and 75 here today. That’s enough to make me happy! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks for breakfast cowboy! Yum!

I just read that starting on Feb. 15th the covid vaccine will be available to people that have underlying health issues such as COPD, diabetes etc... Maybe they will do the same where you live [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION].

Glad that your kitty is doing well Ginger. Sometimes the shy cats just need a little time and patience!

It's 20°F here this morning, but it feels pretty balmy compared to your neck of the woods cowboy! Brr!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Nothing like a hot breakfast on a cold day. -29C here this morning.

Jude, I’m hoping Mrs QW can get vaccinated soon. Our supply of vaccines has been inconsistent and we seem to be at the mercy of manufacturers and politicians. I trust none of them.

Rava, you are so right - we have to do what we believe to be best for us. I spoke with a couple of medical professionals when the vaccines were first available and they said they were reluctant to get the shots themselves because the process had been fast tracked. Time will tell if they were right.
          Sunny & 75 sounds pretty nice Rava, feel free to send it our way!

Have a great Sunday everyone, enjoy it af.

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Sunday all, wishes for a great day for us all and none of that yucky alcohol stuff, I'm not much of a football fan at all but I'll probably turn it on later to see what it looks like, have a good 'un
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Heck! No judgement here, Rava. Sorry to hear about that horrible reaction. I'd refuse any vaccines too under those circumstances!

Yummy brekkie, ABC. You northerners are sure 🥶 cold! Brrrrr

Hope everyone has a great day! Asking for 24 more here.

Comment

Good morning Cafe diners. Thanks for the frozen bacon & eggs, Cowboy. I am going for another 24. Gave a wonderful one folks. Blessings x
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good Monday Morning Cafe. Waking up to a cloudy day but no rain. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:43 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

5°F out there this morning, but at least the sun is out! Hope that things warm up in your neck of the woods soon cowboy!

I certainly understand your reluctance to get the covid vaccination [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I'm on the fence about it at this point,as I'm a little concerned about how quickly it was pushed through. I wear a mask out in public, and go through gallons of hand sanitizer if I do go out. We shall see...

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                          Good morning Cafe diners. Thanks for the frozen bacon & eggs, Cowboy. I am going for another 24. Gave a wonderful one folks. Blessings x
                          [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] I got a chuckle out of your frozen frozen bacon and eggs comment! :hahaha:

Comment

School day! 24 more here, please!!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It’s another day to rug up and stay indoors. Fortunately the bacon & eggs didn’t freeze!

I too was sitting on the fence about getting the vaccine but will likely get one because of Mrs QW’s compromised immune system. I don’t like wearing a mask most of the time except when I go in the bank. I always wanted to do that!

Jude, do you get locally produced maple syrup in your area? I really miss that about living in eastern Ontario. We don’t have many maple trees here so have to rely on Ontario & Quebec producers.

Stay safe everyone, have a great af Monday. And we don’t have to suffer from post Super Bowl party hangovers!!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe members. Beautiful day forming here in The Sierras. Another 24 for this guy. Have a wonderful day. Blessings x
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X