~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm so glad that you are able to see your uncle today cowboy. I know that you will find the words to comfort him and let him know how much you care.
    [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], a good realtor is sometimes hard to find, I hope that you have better luck with whoever you find to replace the previous one.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe folk. Keeping you and family in mind today, Cowboy. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey Cowboy so sorry to hear about your uncle. So sad but thankful that you can say your goodbyes. QW there so so many realtors out there. Hopefully you can find one that will work hard for you and help you find what you are looking for. Sending a beach picture today for no reason. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you. no clue why my pictures are posting sideways! Sorry about that.
          Last edited by Rava; February 11, 2021, 07:32 AM.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava, I think that picture is gorgeous and balm for my cabin-fevered soul. Thank you for taking the time.:happy2: Here's a look out my front door:

We're in for a real cold one this weekend! No way out of winter except to go thru it....unless you are a lucky snowbird! Keep the pictures coming Rava, whenever the spirit moves you!

I hope your visit with your Uncle was a good one, Cowboy.

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Those are great pics [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], makes me wish I was there! Try turning your phone sideways or "landscape mode" lol, turn the phone counter clockwise though, and the pics should post properly then.

Love your pic as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but didn't make me wish I was there like Rava's did lol.

I had a short, but good visit with my Uncle yesterday. He dozed on and off throughout, but we did manage to get in some good conversation. I even managed to get a chuckle or two out of him! He isn't in any pain, no tubes or iv's sticking out of him, just lying in the bed quietly waiting. He told me he was ready, made his peace, and was just waiting for his time to go. A few tears were shed by both of us as I said my goodbyes, told him I loved him, and said I'd see him again when it was my time...
                Last edited by abcowboy; February 11, 2021, 07:44 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I had an early morning appointment yesterday and completely forgot to check in!

ABC, I'm so happy for you that you got to say goodbye to your uncle. As hard as it was, I'm sure it was a blessing to both of you.

Brrrr, Dill! We really haven't had winter yet. Keep waiting for it to sneak up on us! Rava, loved your pictures! I don't even mind they are sideways.

QW, that sucks about the realtor. Hope you'll find a new one that can get the job done and quick!

Waves to everyone! School day! 24 more!

Comment

That's so sweet Cowboy beautiful pictures Dill and Rava, each one is special in a different way, no drinkin for me today yuck hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cowboy, I’m so glad you had a great visit with your uncle. It was good for both of you. How wonderful that you’ve enjoyed such a great relationship with him. I’m sure he knows he has a great nephew.

The cold is ridiculous here, -44C windchill this morning. By Sunday we are to warm up to -12C. Although I won’t be one of them, I’m sure people will be running naked in the streets!

Have a great af Thursday everyone! Stay safe, stay warm or cool, depending on where you are.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Glad that your visit with your uncle went well Cowboy. I hope that his journey is painless and peaceful...

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good Friday morning. Cowboy glad your visit went well and you got to say your goodbyes. Bittersweet moment for sure. QW hope you have found another realtor! I’m going to post another picture from landscape mode and hope its not sideways. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Beautiful Rava! I would love to be sitting there with a cup of coffee just looking 5:59 am in Vegas another 24 hope everyone enjoys their day!
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for the pic Rava! So nice to see something other than snow.

I heard from my son in Australia that Melbourne is now under a hard lockdown for 5 days due to an outbreak of the UK variant of Covid. Be vigilant folks, this virus is stubborn!

It’s gradually warming up after a few frigid days. My days this week have started by cleaning out the air intake for the hot water tank with a bottle brush, to clear out the frost that accumulated overnight. If the air intake gets blocked, there’s no hot water. And I don’t need any more excuses to be grumpy! Any suggestions how we can prevent this Cowboy?

Have a great af Friday everyone. Stay safe!!

QW
                                Last edited by Quit wining; February 12, 2021, 10:32 AM.
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X