~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Huge congrats, QW!! Awesome achievement.

Happy af Saturday one and all!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Sounds like a pain Rava, sap is so hard to scrub off! QW, good news on your listing of your house, I know it's a great time for sellers here, 5:38 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations on 2 years QW! Fingers crossed that you sell your house quickly!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Definitely my happy place, Rava! If Florida wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd go there in the winter. Southern California is beautiful too but way too many humans.

Waves to everyone! 24 more.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I had an email from our travel agent last month, looking for sponsors in a month long, alcohol free challenge, in support of the Canadian Cancer Society. We supported her with a donation and of course, lots of encouragement. She successfully completed the challenge and has decided to remain af.
            After our last winter escape we asked her to find (almost) all inclusive resorts, ones without alcohol included, for us to look at. We like the idea of meals and non-alcoholic beverages being included but we don’t want to pay for others to drink.

A return to winter this morning, expected to remain cold and snowy for a couple of days. No burgers on the beach for us!

I had a bad case of the sooners yesterday (sooner be doing anything else) and didn’t get the crawl space sorted out. Guess what I’m doing today?

Have a great af Saturday everyone! Stay safe!!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe sap scrubbers. Gorgeous day. Heading to the practice range to hit a bucket or two. Another 24 for me. Have a wonderful day. Blessings x
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello cafe friends, I feel like there is a change for the better coming as related to Covid19. I suppose a large part of the reason is that I'll be getting my second dose of vaccine on Tuesday and can be confident that a week after that I will be 100% covered from dying or being hospitalized if I happen to get infected. Also because I read an article yesterday that there are places in the US that are at herd immunity (defined as 60-70% immunized due to vaccine or prior infection). And new cases in the US and Europe as well as other places in the world are dropping significantly. All reasons to have hope!

24 more please and thank you.
                Last edited by dill; February 28, 2021, 09:27 AM.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to get the breakfast out!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We're not as far ahead with vaccinations as you guys are [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but with more vaccines arriving weekly it won't be long for our number of those vaccinated to climb as well. Not sure what the world will look like post-pandemic, but it will be a changed world for sure!

Comment

Thanks for brekkie cowboy! I agree with you about the post pandemic world being very different from the one we knew before.
                        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], Mr. J and I are still trying to get out first vaccinations, but no luck so far. As soon as a slot opens up they are quickly taken. I guess that we'll just have to keep trying.

Another 24 please and have a great Sunday all!

Comment

Happy Sunday all! Wishes for a great AF day!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another inspiring brekkie Cowboy, thanks!

I’m glad some folks have been able to get vaccinated/are about to get vaccinated so we can get to whatever the new normal will be, post pandemic. As Cowboy mentioned, we’re waiting for the rollout to speed up. And it seems things could have been handled much better by those empowered with securing and delivering the vaccine. Voters will hopefully remember how their safety and well being was handled.

We had a FaceTime visit with our daughter in law and grandkids last evening and heard all about the hot chocolate they sampled at a festival in Calgary yesterday. I hope next year we can join them for this fun annual event.

More organizing today. We are making progress.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another beautiful day at the beach. Rain later so walking now!!

24 more!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe vaccinated, et al. I’m going for a long bike ride after that stack of pancakes. Another 24 for me. Have a beautiful day. Blessings x
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X