• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

24 for me please.

Comment

Temps peaked in the 90s yesterday and today - well already in the 70s and it's just before 8 am with the sun shining. Coffee's on and I'll take another 24 please!

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], nice job on getting that first week behind you. Can be a bit corny and say day eight and your out the gate but we'll leave that one alone. lol. You got this man.
      Last edited by Orimus; May 18, 2017, 07:04 AM.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, it will start to feel like one.”

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Way to go on your 1 month Kim!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 for all of us,hi Wildflowers!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION], well done on getting that first month n your rearview!
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Need and desire another 24 hrs please. Thank you!.... Hi Pauly :bee:

[MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] :congrats: for a month of sobriety. Really happy your here! Your awesome!... :angelpals:

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] Your rockin it friend. Be proud of yaself. :welldone: Were so happy for you and proud of you!... Really glad your here with us!

Comment

Good on Kim, Neo and Wildflower girl!

Another 24 please from sunny san diego :happy2:

Comment

A late (or is it early) finish for me here - missed a couple of days on here but everything still going strong so I'll have another 24 please!

Comment

another 24 please.

Comment

Day 9 Another 24 please

Comment

24 please, and a cup of that AWESOME coffee [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION]!

Comment

“If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Yo everyone, the weekend's upon us, remember, no quitting on your quit eh!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:35 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends here
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Friday all!
                              Another 24 please.

Comment

Just before 11 am here in Jersey and clocking in at 74f. Sun is shining out there on this TGIF. I'll have another 24 please!

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X