No announcement yet.

A ONE YEAR shout out to ABCowboy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure I understand why this is a need to compare, not that I don't acknowledge Cowboy's contributions, or for that matter any one else's. That being said:

CONGRATS COWBOY!!!!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
      not sure I understand why this is a need to compare, not that I don't acknowledge Cowboy's contributions, or for that matter any one else's. That being said:
      What a bizarre post from that person Sam!

Quite patently a 'sock puppet' for someone. Who in heavens names would take time to collate such self serving statistics without a personal agenda?

Very sad.

When I was in my first year here I posted ALL the time .... It is normal, it is getting by giving back. I wouldn't have stooped to compare my personal stats although I did analyse data that confirmed that those who post more were more likely to stay sober.

Comment

Considering that person only has 2 posts, I believe this is a 2nd profile for another member who does not want to post as themselves. I really find it hard to believe a member with 2 posts took the time to compile such useless information. Sounds like a hidden agenda....
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

The irrelevant information is freely available on this website.

Comment

Working...
          X