Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NoSugar has 3 years today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoSugar has 3 years today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the first day you flew in!
    Kuya and I remarked to each other that you were putting all the effort required to get this right on the first try!
    And you did.
    You have turned this place into more of a fact-based place of information. It's more organized and it is certainly richer because of you. You have never stormed off in a huff, your level head and common sense approach have helped ALL of us. Thank you for all you have done for MWO in general and for ME, specifically. Congratulations on this amazing and elite accomplishment! I am SO proud of you!
    :fairy:

Your biggest fan, Byrdie
    Last edited by Byrdlady; January 24, 2016, 10:52 AM.
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Oh Sweetie -WELL DONE
    I love reading your posts- you are one of the best. You stuck around to share with others what you've learned:hug:
    That is true recovery in my mind.

I am coming up behind you in June.

Comment

NS!!!! I knew this day was coming up soon. Congratulations on 3 years, free from the doom and gloom drinking brought to our lives. I am so happy for you.. and so grateful to have met you here. You've been a huge part of my getting to the point I'm at.. with being able to make the big mind-shift-life-change. You've been such a good friend and source of support to me and to so many people here.. thank you for that.

Comment

Celebrating you today, NS!

Comment

wonderful NS, have a bag of vegetables!

Attached Files

Comment

Such wonderful news. HUGE congratulations from me to you!!!
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

My Dearest NoSugar,

You KNOW that you were my role model - lurking here before I finally took the plunge, I admired the way you were so real about what was going on, and ooooh la la the science behind it all. You still are my role model - just like Byrdie says - level headed, full of support and advice.

I am happy to be here with you, and grateful that you have stuck around to help us all.

Congratulations on three years well done, my friend.

xo
              Pav

Comment

A big congratulations to you NS! What a gem you are to have here on these boards. So helpful and encouraging and honest. I am very happy for you - 3 years without being chained by this all-consuming problem is a great accomplishment!

Comment

NS you are amazing. Helpful, thoughtful and inspirational. I am delighted for you xx

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS AF NS!!!!
                    :welldone:
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Well done you x
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

oh my gosh, 3 years. Words cannot express the respect I am feeling!
                        Well done!! And it is not easy to keep this going, thanks for all your sound advice here.
                        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Wonderful achievement NS. Congratulations:welldone:

Comment

NS wow three years and who would have thought you have been hassling me for two plus of those lol. With your wisdom and determination you finally, yes finally got me to pick a day to stop the madness and have continued on with your support and love to keep me where i am today and you were right, each and every day just gets better and better.

Much love to you today and big huge hugs from afar. Thank you for helping me be the person i am today.

xxxxx
                            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Fabulous to see, Sugarbabe....many congratulations.

And yes the cake is sugar free.........

J x
                              :hug:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X