Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check in at 28 days--

Hello friends

I'm still here, still sober. I got quite sick for about 10 days but I'm on the mend now. Seemed to be some sort of
    upper respiratory viral thing. Not fun.

I've come to realize that I used to drink to get away from me. Since I never though much of myself I guess the easiest way to avoid that reality was to get drunk. Nearly a month now and I have no interest in drinking. I'll keep plugging on.

The situation at home is difficult, with a baby here. She is adorable and I could not,love her more but still it's hard.
    And there's the extra worry about what is wrong with her, developmentally. I worry that it is going to be a life-long
    thing for her. Like everything else there is nothing to do but wait since she has therapists coming here weekly.

Peace amigos/amigas

Ann

hey!!
    congratulations there Struggles, 28 days is great.
    are you posting in the rollcall? I do not want to forget to give you your 30 day award.
    sorry to hear about your baby girl, I assume it is your child?
    sending you lots of courage, and sober thoughts. Hang on, you are doing the right thing!
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Congrats on 28 days. Way to go.
      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Working...
      X