J-Vo's LAFQ day 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-Vo's LAFQ day 100

J-vo, It took me the longest time to figure out that this was your Last And Final Quit but was so happy when it was clear you'd decided to be done :hug:.

You've been such a loving source of support to people at all stages of this process and the more AF time you have, the stronger you'll be - for yourself and for others.

Your commitment to this being your LAFQ is clear - it would have been easy for you to justify drinking during the last few months as you dealt with your mom's health problems. But instead of adding to the stress, you've been a huge asset to your family.

I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you. :heart: NS

J-Vo - you are doing fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yay, J-Vo! :welldone:

Comment

Congrats, J-vo! It is truly worth the effort. Onward with real life!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

J-vo....woohoo! Great job girlfriend!
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Congrats J on 100 days. Nothing is worth drinking at or over. I kept remembering these words when i stopped and with the stress you are going through at the moment of think of these words with you. Proud of your achievement, keep up the great work. x
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

100 days is awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS J-vo

Comment

Yeaah!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The Outstanding Achievement Award for Real Life Drama goes to:
                  J-VO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are walking the walk! I am so happy for your 100 Day Milestone! Thank you for giving support when it's needed and knowing when and how to take it yourself! That's the key to this whole thing!

Such a proud day!!!! WELL DONE!
                  :dancin:
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

I SECOND That.

Way to go JVo! xo
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Congratulations
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Oh My! I didn't know we'd have a party here, too! I'm overwhelmed. Thank you for all of your support from Day 1. I know deep in my heart that this is the only way to live my life. I don't want to just exist anymore. And sometimes I feel like it's all a dream, like I'm going through all of these difficult times right now, but not hiding or numbing, but feeling strong, sad, and weak, happy, and everything one can feel day to day. Truthfully, I know that things would have been a million times worse had I been drinking. Thank you all for your support and love. Hugs to all.:hug:
                        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Happy 100 Days, J-vo!!! I was a day behind, so you'll get to eat cake for breakfast! and celebrate again today.. big hugs and congratulations to you!

Comment

I am super, duper proud of you J-vo. Keep on keeping on.
                            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
                            X