Army Garrison 2nd week February..“You’re on your own time now”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    hallo hallo lovely Nora --- hope yer ALL loved up for Valentines! (hate the day personally -- but to each his own - mind you -- the aul lad stepped up to the mark and bought some flowers!) -- good to see you here - and it was lovely seeing support for other threads like ours from you and the other Steppers -- much appreciated xx
    I'm not into Valentines either tbh. I did get everyone a card a couple pieces of candy but we don't usually.

I thank you all for the support also. We are all here for a reason and honestly if I feel shaky, I always feel like I can come to the Army for extra support. So, thank you all. :hug:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

JC - I see that your daughter is getting married too. Thanks for the kind words on the dress. I was beginning to get a little concerned that I'd end up in an old black sundress that I own. LOL

Night Molls
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Night Molls,
        Nora, we still haven't got a date. Its not like her to dither about.
        Right I must watch this blessed Deutschland 83..
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Evening, Army,

I know most of you lovely people are off to bed. I responded to ABCowboy's post with all of you in mind. Please read if you have the time. I am having problems with my laptop and I was not able to get online until just a bit ago. You guys rock!!

Hi Nora!:heartbeat:

Comment

Evening..
            Busy barracks, took me ages to read back, great to see everyone!
            Satz, can not believe you posted my PJs, I feel so..exposed:smiles:

I think your man likes to stir the pot, back for a bit of drama, a pointless and irrelevant conversation.
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Good Evening, Army,

I know most of you lovely people are off to bed. I responded to ABCowboy's post with all of you in mind. Please read if you have the time. I am having problems with my laptop and I was not able to get online until just a bit ago. You guys rock!!

Hi Nora!:heartbeat:
              Good post Rusty.:hug:
              We are made of tough stuff here, sticks and stones...
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

it was a dig at the army thread in particular. look at his status, he doesnt like it. no idea why, he took his ball back and flounced off........sorry, got upset removed the threads he started and left. its a shame he added snide remarks to the nice one. he covered shit in petals. in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks Rusty, and Hi to everyone still awake! Its after midnight here again!!!

Hope you have all had a stunning VD?

I was spoilt by the kids and grandkids. :sohappy:
                  “It always seems impossible until it's done”
                  ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Good to see you, Roxy :hug:.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      Could possibly be talking about it TOO much at AA that does it.
                      Or perhaps listening to 'relapsers' leaves the door open for someone who still weak to give themselves permission to drink too .......
                      Interesting .....................
                      Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      Anyhoo talking to myself here - off to do something :horse:

Sorry Satzy... wasnt being rude... had to sleep.

Yeah I think when one is feeling vulnerable (as I have been the last couple days) the talk of relapse makes it an option.

When I am in a strong place such talk reinforces my quit. It is still a learning curve... when to engage and when to avoid.

Comment

Morning Molls. Just started the new one

Comment

Working...
                        X