Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Days for Daisy!

Congratulations, Daisy!

You're treating yourself the way you deserve to be treated - with love and care.
    Keep on doing what you're doing - it's working :smile:!

Ready to celebrate your 100 milestone, Daisy!

Comment

I'm so proud of you Daisy,congratulations my friend
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congrats, Daisy! Welcome to your new and improved life.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congratulations, Daisy!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day.. I'm just done with work and celebrating with you with a delicious latte and cake! Well done and here's to freedom!!

Comment

Daisy, J-vo, LC, and Pauly, The 4 of you have sounded different (in a good way :smile this time around. Vow to stay the same small number of days apart forever and you'll all be just fine. xx, NS

Comment

Yeah NS,us girls gotta find a cool name for our group haha,we ain't stopping this time!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations on 100 days daisy. Keep smiling today and appreciate all you have worked for. It is so worth being sober, dont let anyone or anything take them off you. Have a wonderful day xx
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Daisy, how awesome is this? Very! Let's continue this journey together. You're a great inspiration to me and others. :goodjob:
                  Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Congratulations
                    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

yeeehaw!!!!
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS DAISY!

100 days is such a major milestone IMO .... there is nothing in your way now

Comment

Hooray to you, sweet Daisy. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

really good to see this, well done daisy :heartbeat:

Comment

Working...
                              X